World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
m1h2p3

If hormone changes cause out breaks do you think...

m1h2p3

I read everywhere that hormone changes such as getting your period and such cause outbreaks among many women. For this reason, I was wondering if birth control could possibly be a cause of some of my outbreaks because of the changes in hormones to your body with each pill you take.

Do you think Birth Control could cause out breaks just like getting your period can trigger an out break?

:confused:

psychosis

I don't know, but I would like to add that I am curious about this as well. I was recently perscribed birth control because I do not ovulate or have pcos and the purpose is to have a period every month, but I'm scared to start it because I don't want to cause an outbreak.

Katiehope

Me too

I'm curious about this too. My cold sores have gotten a lot worse over the last couple years and I think I'm preimenopausal. I'm wondering if that's the reason because I've tried everything else and nothing seems to work. I'd love to hear if anyone has any information on this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • JaySee009
      What was the comment? I don't see it on their official Facebook Given the recent news that Crispr can result in all sorts of erroneous cuts when double strand breaks are involved, I'm surprised to hear they still believe they will run trials in a few months. The FDA recently blocked ex vivo crispr trials, I can't imagine them letting in vivo trials move forward given the recent reports
    • scohan
      hi i think someone mentioned l-lysine helped with this..
    • LovedAnyway
      How do you get in touch with a Moderator for this site? I am being bullied, unbelievably, on a support site.  I can't just let it go because it is happening to other people too.  
    • LovedAnyway
      For the last time, my name is not Jay.  My name is Amy.  I am not telling you my last name.  I am a woman, not a man.  I've reported all of your rude comments to me and asked an Admin to prove to you that I am not Jay.  You are really pissing me off.  I'm pretty sure Spinky is in the same group on FB for meningitis and he can vouch for me.  Now get a life and leave me alone!!!!
    • Cas9
      Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.