World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
goodmorning

outbreak, on my period, and UTI??

goodmorning

This is my first outbreak that I've had in a year, and I'm pretty bummed about it. I don't have any blisters; just the burning sensation in my inner thighs and a sore clitoris and labia.

Also, I noticed that this morning I am having trouble urinating!

Is this a symptom of an outbreak, or am I also having a UTI?

Keep in mind, doctors thought my first outbreak was some heinous UTI that wouldn't go away. I didn't really have blisters in my first outbreak, either.

lizabeth

it could be both I suppose.. that sucks so bad... i'm sorry..

I went to the doc thinking I had a UTI.. along with was fever, back pain (sever) and couldn't really pee...one small blister on the inner labia..

turns out all the pain was from H...

I understand that your first OB is the hardest.. I didn't have the burning sensation with any other OB..

are you in the US... at walmart.. in the like (depends / feminie area) there are the urine strips that will home test for a UTI.. try that and see before going in and just call in for the H medication if you want..

i'm pretty sure those are cheap and it's the same test strip that the nurse will dip into your urine..

kel0329

It's hard to know which it is..obviously. :)

When I was diagnosed-the only reason I went to the Doctor was because I felt like I had been cut down there in one spot and it burned when I pee'd. I also had bad pains in back. Everyone tried to reassure me that it was just a UTI. So, it was but I also had herpes! And, on top of it I started my period the very next day. So, it's tough with what you're going through!

Have you only had the one outbreak? If the Doctor's thought it was something other than herpes maybe you should be checked for herpes if you haven't.

Honestly, either way, you should go to the doctor cause if you have a UTI you need to get meds. Those are painful. With you not having any type of an outbreak it sounds like UTI. I've had an outbreak every month since I was diagnosed 4 months ago. I've learned what my body does before an outbreak comes for me.

I hate hearing "go to the doctor" but you should either way for meds. Hopefully, it's just a UTI for your sake. :) Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Everydaypeople
      Hello.... hope this message finds you well... Pay attention to your diet , there's a young lady on YouTube called Laureen HD... follow her sh is awsome...  Doctors never told me about diet part of it... so peanuts and other junk food I love had me experiencing minor outbreaks which take forever to heal , I'm not on suppression med which I decided just to do... makes no sense to take 12 natural pills when u can take 1. ..  watch your coffee,  sugar and nuts intake ( no pun intended) The after care remedies are good.
    • Parkles
      oh gosh. ok. i need to prepare for the long haul it sounds like. thank you for responding!
    • Spinky
      Yes. I have had good experience with CBD oil over the past few months. Here is my "routine". When I notice the first signs of an outbreak, pop the blisters with a tissue, then apply 1 drop of 10% CBD oil rubbing it into the popped blisters for ten seconds or so. Then apply another drop twice a day (morning and evening) for as many days as needed.

Healing shows progress even overnight. Usually the redness is gone within 1 or 2 days, and the blisters are tiny holes (hard to even see) within 2 to 3 days. Totally healed within 2 to 4 days.

This has been the fastest healing of the many other approaches I have tried over the years.
    • Mrspinkk
      how did you accept it? I am so sorry. I'm crying all the time .. and it's been 7 months
    • Mrspinkk
      Ben 21 yaşındayım ve 7 ay önce herpes ile enfekte oldum. sevgilimden enfekte Herpes ağzında vardı, ama iyileşmişti ve bir oral seks yapmıştı. Bu enfekte. İkimizin de bir şoku vardı. Bu şekilde enfekte olduğunu bilmiyorduk. İlişkiye 7 ay geçti, ama cinsel organları bulaşmadı. Sürekli üzülüyorum ve bir saldırı geçiriyorum. Her gün ağlarım. hayatım mahvolmuş .. artık yaşamak istemiyorum. Bu gençlerle yıllarca nasıl yaşayacağımı bilmiyorum. Sadece ölmek ve ondan kurtulmak istiyorum Çok üzgünüm ve şanssızım .. Yazım hataları için üzgünüm çünkü bu bir antropoloji değil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.