World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Musicfan

Lost my "Flirt"

Musicfan

Yep.. it's gone... I used to enjoy flirting a bit... just a little quip here, nudge there.. but no more. Almost like I'd feel guilty if I had to quickly pull the plug after maybe giving someone the idea I was interested.

I know there are people here with major issues...sorry. Just a minor one for me today anyway.

GntiNh

It doesn't matter whether you think it's major or minor, you needed to voice it, so it concerns you.

I haven't got an answer but I know about losing that "sexiness"

kt89

i know how you feel

hi there, i just wanted to let you know that your not the only one. I feel the exact same way. Flirting is fun and part of life, and i also feel like i am doing something wrong now if i flirt, like i am leading someone on or something. i know how you feel and it sucks.

solvingtheproblem

yep, HSV can be a major mojo-drainer. I, too, am hoping mine will return in time...with a vengeance. :mrgreen:

lordylordylord

i like flirting too. as a guy i now can easily say im a tease. i aint tryin to get down cuase now i gotta spill the beans...soo i just play the game and now its kinda more fun now that im a tease. pluse making out is fun too!

JBnATL

I found it!

Sorry to hear you are a bit down.

Hopefully you will be like me and many others who accept this and think of it as no big deal.

I love flirting!

Good Luck!

JB

Musicfan

Ahhb... JB... I'm not really down... and I've accepted this "gift"... but there is no way I can say it has not changed my perspective.

Thanks though for the thoughts.