World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
lordylordylord

what the hell?!

lordylordylord

ok, so i found out i had hsv from "donna", i guess i infected her. we talked and all that, were cool. we moved on. problem is my friend just told me he fucked her a couple nights ago. not only that he said he ate her out for 30 minutes. i know she is infected on her vagine. i know this guy would not be chowing down had he known. he is like my best friend. same shit went down with my brother. the girl who infected me f'ed him(its a small town) and didnt say shit. i dont want this going down but i dont want anybody to know about me, and how would i even know about them without spillin the beans. talk about going to hell. uuhhhh

jericho

You can tell them anonymously, using the "Do It Anonymously" link on the right side of this page.

alittlenothing
ok, so i found out i had hsv from "donna", i guess i infected her. we talked and all that, were cool. we moved on. problem is my friend just told me he fucked her a couple nights ago. not only that he said he ate her out for 30 minutes. i know she is infected on her vagine. i know this guy would not be chowing down had he known. he is like my best friend. same shit went down with my brother. the girl who infected me f'ed him(its a small town) and didnt say shit. i dont want this going down but i dont want anybody to know about me, and how would i even know about them without spillin the beans. talk about going to hell. uuhhhh

Jesus. I would tell these guys about the girls they've slept with. So what if you have herpes, you won't look bad if you tell them, the GIRLS will look bad since they're the ones exposing people against their will. And though you have herpes yourself and even infected one of the girls, the guys would likely appreciate your looking out for them by telling them of the girls' status.

I guess this sounds kind of bad but in this case it's not malicious gossip but giving your friends needed information that should have been given to them in the first place. And you could go about it delicately, you don't need to name names, yell "DONNA HAS HERPES!" from a rooftop or even tell the guys you have it.

Shayna

No one should take the blame, IMO.

People need to take responsibility for their own sexual health. If everyone in your town is F'ing each other like bunnies, they are bound to spread somethin'.

They sound bored, maybe there needs to be a bingo night or something? :roll:

summer876

Her Responsibility

It is her responsibility to practice safe sex and not spread it to other people. It is great that you care about your friends and family and since she isn't telling them, you should use the link to tell them anonymously. Tell her that she should stop screwing around, go on suppressive therapy, and tell everyone she has wronged.