World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dawnlw0418

Itching after sores are gone?

dawnlw0418

So-was diagnosed last week, the sores are gone but inside of my booty is pretty itchy at times (the sores were not even there). Is this something someone has dealt with as part of herpes or is this just something not associated with it? Anyone else have this problem?? Any input would be great!

lizabeth

I itched really really bad around my tailbone... and it's normal b/c it virus hides itself into your spine... it's sad but i ony found sitting on an ice pack gave me relief...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • LovedAnyway
      How do you get in touch with a Moderator for this site? I am being bullied, unbelievably, on a support site.  I can't just let it go because it is happening to other people too.  
    • LovedAnyway
      For the last time, my name is not Jay.  My name is Amy.  I am not telling you my last name.  I am a woman, not a man.  I've reported all of your rude comments to me and asked an Admin to prove to you that I am not Jay.  You are really pissing me off.  I'm pretty sure Spinky is in the same group on FB for meningitis and he can vouch for me.  Now get a life and leave me alone!!!!
    • Cas9
      Ronald, could you please stop with the capital letters; it's annoying to read.
    • Vjay
      Hello I have similar symptoms as you. Most prominent is burning after urination. It is more while sitting.  It is not possible because of herps as it is a virus which causes symptoms in a cycle and never continuously as reported in your case and also the frequency decreases over time.   Kindly post here for further discussion as i am still trying to figure out what it can be.
    • 27Vet
      Coffee has argnine properties.  I get outbreaks from drinking caffeine or decaf.  I have since stayed away as I recognize my triggers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.