World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
abrcrombiechick

olive leaf extract

abrcrombiechick

I wanted to know if anyone has had any good experience with olive leaf extract. I was using oil of oregano for three months but then i got an outbreak..so i'm not sure if it was working or not. But, I was just curious if anyone had any success. Thanks!

aliveandok

I LOVE Oil of Oregano for the viral part of this disease. Oral HSV (1 or 2 who knows) seems to respond well to Oil of Oregano for me!!

Red wine also Rocks for me for any Oral Sore.

Down below - cool and dry works for me. I use Rubbing Alcohol (91%) Seems to stop the crawling in it's tracks. Hurts but goodness I think when we have this hell we are sorta used to pain at this point - lol. I'll let you know next time.

I'm trying being off suppressive and zinc blocking. Hmm. Jury out so far. Less of an OB this time.

Monolaurtin - total crock of shit so far.

Olive Leaf - take it - feel pretty good with it. Like it better than Lysine so far. Lysine did nothing for me.

Valtrex - lol. Yeah I want my immune system to deal at this point. Haven't gotten anything to write home about with this renal toxic drug that sorta kinda but doesn't totally work and costs a lot.

tinks

I tried olive leaf extract and i had a really bad "die off" from it, the ob was worse than my primary and tbh i just suffered from near constant prodomes for the time i was taking it - this caused me constant anxiety and thus caused me more obs. For some people its fab but for me not so good.

I'm using OoO and i think its brilliant some people take a high dosage of it but i'm just taking between 2 - 4 drops per day. I think i had the smallest ob ever last week no bump or redness, no lesion i just know it was there and it lasted 2 days tops. I put a bit of OoO on a Q-tip and wiped the area. (NOT RECOMMENDED) but for me i think it helped.

Let us know how you go on if you do, good luck.

Tx