World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bestfootforward

Seeking Verdict on Efficacy of Dynamiclear Lysine & Immune Boost Pills

bestfootforward

Hi all,

So I've gained a wealth of knowledge from this site since first stumbling across it a few months ago. Many thanks to all who contribute. Your input, feedback, and stories are very helpful and insightful.

Anyway, I soon noticed that the Dynamiclear Lysine and Immune Boost pills seem to have the stamp of approval from this website. I have HSV-1 oral herpes and although I only average one cold sore a year in the corner of my mouth, I'm interested in doing anything and everything possible to reduce my viral shedding rate, especially when I'm in a relationship ... short of taking Valtrex or another suppressive therapy prescription drug as I don't want to compromise my immune system, which seems to be doing a good job fighting the outbreak occurrences on its own.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone is using the Dynamiclear Lysine and Immunity Boost tablets featured prominently on this site, particularly in the "Fight Back" section. Are your results positive or negative? Do you find you have more or less outbreaks using this natural remedy?

Thanks for sharing in advance,

bestfootforward

ntdc

I have not taken the pills so I can't speak for their efficacy in reducing clinical symptoms (outbreaks) but no vitamin is likely to reduce or eliminate your viral shedding. Valtrex is a powerful anti-viral drug and even this drug cannot completely eliminate viral shedding, it simply reduces it by some degree, so there is little reason to think a multivitamin which hasn't undergone any kind of FDA trials would improve your odds of not transmitting the virus.

LivingLife77

Dude

1 outbreak a year. Who gives a crap--Enjoy your life. People like me have 1 outbreak every 2-3 weeks!