World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Dayday

Hello, any1 out there?!

Dayday

Hi

I've bn diagnosed about 7 months ago and have frequent outbreaks. I get them atleast once a month. I have been using Famvir and it works but up until I have another 1. I ordered myself the Lysine, Combined Formula supplements. But I've tryed other types of Lysine and they did n't work. I've only bn using this 1 for 2 days.Does it work coz even though I'm using it, it's really itchy down there but I don't see any outbreak. Please advise. I need something that works coz my husband and I are trying to have a baby and this herpes is not helping!:mad:

JBnATL

I have heard many people say Lysine helps

Also look into Acyclovir. Walmart has it for $4 for a 90 day prescription.

Whenever I am dating someone I take 1000mg of Lysine and 400mg of Acyclovir. I have dated many non h women without passing it along

Good luck!

JB

Dayday

thanx 4 yo response it meant a lot

:pThanx 4 yo response. Can u blieve I had another outbreak but the Lysine actually does work coz it stopped it be4 it got far. I just felt the symptoms coming then I increased my intake and it worked even better than fimvir coz it just stopped. Unfortunately I leave in South Africa and u only get Acyclovir with a prescription so there is that embarassment of standing behind the counter or going to the dr and asking for a prescription & asked my Gynaecologist and Dr they just told me there is no cure then I did my own research thats when I found this site and other ways of treating this deseases. Have a greatday!