World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
elduderino

Here is the deal........

elduderino

My girlfriend has been diagnosed with herpes. I have been with her for almost a year. I decide to go get tested and the same week, I get one tiny ballpoint pen size dot on the tip of my penis, then I notice a slightly larger one on my left side of my penis, now I had another one close to the first one, that is kind of connecting to the other. I mean theses are all so tiny, however very visible to the naked eye. I have no idea. It has to be...... It's like I pissed it off to get tested.... I'd say they first showed up 4 days ago. Day 1 one, day 2 second, day 3 3rd, day 4 the tiny 4th. However the 1st is almost gone, as is the second. The 3rd is slightly larger, however still tiny tiny. What should I do?? I work outdoors in the heat all day, I don't have access to a doctor. Any advice will be appreciated, however like I said, I don't have access to a doctor right now. Thanks

JBnATL

don't sweat it dude

You mention that you decided to get tested, what were the results of the tests?

If I remember our conversation from the chat room, this is someone you plan on staying with for a while. So what if you both have it? You can mostly control the virus so it should really not affect you relationship with her.

Even if you two do not make it you can still lead an active dating life. I have had this many years and date whomever I want.

Learn as much as you can about this disease and you will see how insignificant it is.

Good luck!

elduderino

Still waiting on the results, I'm out of the country so I had to go to an actual labratory and it was sent to the U.S. Should have been in Friday, but now they called and said it wasn't going to get in till the end of next week due to the lab in the u.s. doing the test. Will post when figured out. Just more curious on what I have going on. Doesn't seem to be what most people describe as an OB. For me it's more of a curiosity/ don't know what is going on thing. Yeah, I plan on being with her , but you never know what the future will throw at you.

elduderino

For the meantime I'm taking the following:

2 x protein shakes that include 2233 milligrams of Lysine a piece.

Echinacea with Vitamin C to boost my immune system

Zovirax (aka acyclovir) topical cream for bumps.

Again, not sure, but taking all precautions. Doing the best I can with what I have available.

Staying away from alcohol and keeping my hands washed.

Thanks for the replies.

jacksprat

It's very hard for anyone to give an online diagnosis with your descriptions. You'll have to wait for the test results.

It's possible you are usually asymptomatic but the stress and worry of taking the test brought on this small outbreak.

Good luck.