Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trigem

Need to know: Status of the Invisible Condom

6 posts in this topic

Hi Counsellors,

Does any of you know what is the status of this microbicide? I read about its efficacy and trials but no updates as yet received.

And if you can, how does the gel hold on to the skin eg. vagina when it is wet and secretions are made? I am confused how it actually works to protect.

Pls advise. Thanks.

Trigem

Hi Friends,

contact to discountcondomking, they give you best solution of your Problem.

vagina condoms

xl condoms

ha ha, hmmm

I agree, trigem, I've been wondering the same. You wouldn't think it could be everywhere at once.

ha ha, hmmm

I agree, trigem, I've been wondering the same. You wouldn't think it could be everywhere at once.

Yes I know , You gets the information every where, but you visit the wwww.discountcondomking.com, I think you satisfy with my reply.

_________

gay condoms

Yes I know , You gets the information every where, but you visit the wwww.discountcondomking.com, I think you satisfy with my reply.

_________

gay condoms

Oviously an Ad, I would ignore anything on that site.

wow, 2 posts now, lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• SheIsBlue
      The valacyclovir gave me yeast infections.  I had to stop taking them.
    • SomethingsUp
      Point taken @Free73
    • Terrell
      I don't understand their lack of knowledge and care. Like in my field of engineering if I'm asked to engineer an automated process I must be very accurate with my field and proof of concept and then manifest it I can't speculate or be partial 
    • Seeker1960
      @betterdayssoon https://liveherpesvaccine.com/2016/03/12/hsv-type-specific-abvic/ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26755775 These links answer the questions you asked. Antivirals can delay seroconversion and produce a false positve blood test according to Terri Warren RN. Also there is a likely chance your girlfriend has oral HSV1 even if she doesn't get lip sores. The Herpselct can miss up to 25% of HSV1 according to Terri Warren. RN. Western Blot picked up my HSV 1 that the other tests missed. The western blot kit can be ordered fro the University of Washington. 1800 713-5198  
    • Sadpanda90
      I had a sore on my finger during my first ob. Idk if it's possible to spread it on yourself or not, really. I've been tested across the board and all they've found was hsv2.. if it happens again I'm going in, but for now I'll take my antivirals and see if it helps. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac and I've been known to freak out about what I read on the Internet. I'm trying my best not to stress out about it so I can avoid more ob's... haha
    • G.anonymous
      @WilsoInAus4 i lost the picture of his results on my phone but I remember that it had hsv-1 negative and hsv-2 negative. A misdiagnoses can happen if he got tested straight after having it with someone infected by the virus... But it's been four months. As for my past partner, he doesn't have the right to flip on me though he can just show me the results and shut me up... It's my right to ask for it. If someone asked for my results I wouldn't hesitate, so why did he? 
    • ts3002
      Anyone on antivirals and in a relationship? If so how many mgs do you take a day?   Also I am trying to find a good online pharmacy, does anyone has any suggestions? 
    • Free73
      You might not like what i'm about to say, but posts like this a part of the reason that the 'stigma' around this virus is so bad. So far, you don't have herpes. Yet you are behaving as if you do and further, as if it's the end of the world. So then how do you think people who are positive react to reading your posts on here? Going on STD dating sites in 'preparation' when you haven't even been diagnosed is one of the more ridiculous things i have read on these forums. You say you are not ready to deal with the stigma if you have it, but can you see that in the space of 6 posts, you have done more to promote the stigma than most other people?    
    • Free73
      It doesn't usually take this long for swabs results to be determined.....are you still waiting for them? As long as the swabs were taken within a two day window of the lumps/blisters appearing, then a reliable amount of culture should have been taken to make the diagnosis robust
    • CraigL82
      I had to move away from Valtrex and use Famciclovir as the Vals were giving me bother with bad stomachs! what symptoms do you have from the Meds?
  • Featured