World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
guiltypleasure

get together

guiltypleasure

O.k I thought about having a get together but I don't have the means or way. Does anyone know where or when there are get togethers or parties for people to meet with herpes. Not just hooking up but just getting together and having a good ol time. Not to toot my horn but I hate going to parties and a guy likes me but I think about the thing that we may not have in common. And I don't want to ask or tell at the moment. I have dated guys without it and didn't have any problems for years until I got comfotable with my twins father and gave it to him. I feel awful about that. With all this internet connection and support I decided to date guys with it only. That is how U feel anyway. My line is holla atcha girl!:cool: darn it they don't have any sexy smiley faces

JBnATL

Search for "herpes support groups"

I am sure there is one in the NY area. Also, search in yahoo groups, there are over 1500 groups with the name "herpes" in them. I know the Atlanta H club has an annual meet up as well as Tampa and Dallas.

In addition to hwerks, check out mpwh.com and positivesingles.com. Those are two popular dating sites for people with herpes.

Good luck!

JB