World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Iwannasoarnotsore

Swollen joints and body pain during outbreaks?

Iwannasoarnotsore

Hi.

I have had cold sores since I was a little kid.

They have always been pretty bad, I often have not just one, but sometimes 4 at a time, and even once I had 8!!!

Still, even though its been a real source of annoyance, I would often forget all about it until I had another outbreak. I even have had long periods where I wouldn't get any.

My problem now (and for the last few years) is that when I get a cold sore....my whole body seems to go into pain. MY joints are all tender and seem to swell, as well as my throat which definitely does get swollen and sore. This year has been very bad for outbreaks which in itself is very disheartening. I also have psoriasis on my elbows and scalp (yes, God hates me----joke!!)

But overall it really sucks :(

Just wondered if anyone else has this kind of thing going on when they have cold sores.

TY.

PS, as far as I know I do not have genital herpes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Trace67
      Who said it was hard to believe? It's possible that it causes some Alzheimer's but its also possible that herpes merely takes advantage of a brain weakened by Alzheimer's rather than being the causative agent. This theory is a well-documented by experts. The fact is that they have no proof either way. Links do not prove anything and are often proven incorrect as causative agents. To further complicate things, they fully expect that Alzheimer's may have several causes. Therefore, the best way to handle it at the moment may be to reverse the damage with a cure which would likely work for all causes or at least most. It may be easier to fix for now and then prevent later as they learn more about the various causes. They may be on the brink of that now.
    • Metalhead!
      I have to agree. Only American companies are under the jurisdiction of the FDA but why do they extend their influence over all treatments and medicines globally cos they are corrupt yeah. Makes sense
    • hsv2fighter
      Dear Mike, I have access to academic resources. If you would like to have a look at the original report, you can tell me your email. Note that it's only for personal use of HSV cure research survey.
    • Waiting4newlife
      I got it from my ex-girlfriend from India. Break up after that. Now moving to canada. 
    • BrittanyGators
      In my opinion the FDA are the biggest scammers out there. From my side as a mother who had to see my Daughter be infected because of the terrible misrepresentation of Pharmaceutical medications (Valtrex) I think that the FDA has a lot to answer for.  They take their funding and bonus's to approve dangerous medications which have later turned out to be deadly.  They approve and endorse sugar with no limitation or regulation although it's the biggest cause of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.  All because they are part of the bigger business scams out there to keep the population dependent on antivirals for life.  I know I would much rather a natural solution for my Daughter than the toxic medications the FDA endorse. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.