World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Karmagirl

my update

Karmagirl

well I went to my gyno since the mysterious bumps I found havent changed at all, no longer having any pain or anything, so I tell her the whole deal that I went to physicians asst cuz it was the only appt I could get and I was freakingout... so she says she will take a look and tells me the bumps that I'm freaking out over are where she cut and stitched me to have my son and its basically just scar tissue (I never looked down there before :oops: ) so anyway she said there is nothing worng with me and that I have the honeymooners disease, too much sex and your bladder gets irritated lol I told her about the IGG being negative and the igm pos and she said that didnt sound right and she wanted me to retest at her lab but she said there was no real rush and asked how a PA could diagnose me without even doing an exam :???: so anyway I am feeling way less stressed about this now and want to thank you all for your kind words and good thoughts! I wish the best for each and every one of you! I still do get cold sores so I will keep my account... I'm still going to take the aclyovair that the pa prescribed and hopefully I wont get anymore cold sores! Thank you all for being there!

Shayna

awww Karmagirl....this is great news!! I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats and Best Wishes!!!!

devastatedbythis

hi

I am thrilled for you and wish the same for me. I really need a miracle. Funny my ex came back tuberculosis positive never once had the disease, HS1 postive never had a cold sore and now HSV 2 positive a few days after a blister. I am very happy for you.