World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
devastatedbythis

Found out less than a week ago

devastatedbythis

I have had blisters for several years but only when I have masturbated or worn panty liners especially the short ones so I only wear extra long ones. The masturbation has stopped because of it. That is what I thought it was.

I have been divorced for four years but have been having sex with my ex and noone else. He got a sore a few weeks after I had a small blister but his was huge and it broke open in less that 24 hours; he thought it was irritation from his pants. I told him to go to the doctor because it was huge and nasty looking well he had a type specific blood test and it came back positive for both 1 and 2 and has never had a cold sore his whole life.

When he told me I almost fainted, couldnt sleep, have not been able to study and have been feeling "symptoms" ever since. He looked down there yesterday and nothing. I figure since he has it I must have it. We think we must have had if for years because it has only been us for years but when we were younger we slept with other people when we broke up so I am not even mad at him. He thought I would have lost my temper but I am too worn to argue. I feel like it is over and we should remarry since I would never want anyone else to know about this. I have never been diagnosed but I must have it because of the blisters and it is always only 1 and it hurts but neosporin always makes it heal quickly. I feel like my life is over no man is going to want to ever touch me and the sad part is I have tried so hard to live my life right. I cant wait for this year to be over it was really a tough one from Jan 1st.

FaithfulOne
I have had blisters for several years but only when I have masturbated or worn panty liners especially the short ones so I only wear extra long ones. The masturbation has stopped because of it. That is what I thought it was.

I have been divorced for four years but have been having sex with my ex and noone else. He got a sore a few weeks after I had a small blister but his was huge and it broke open in less that 24 hours; he thought it was irritation from his pants. I told him to go to the doctor because it was huge and nasty looking well he had a type specific blood test and it came back positive for both 1 and 2 and has never had a cold sore his whole life.

When he told me I almost fainted, couldnt sleep, have not been able to study and have been feeling "symptoms" ever since. He looked down there yesterday and nothing. I figure since he has it I must have it. We think we must have had if for years because it has only been us for years but when we were younger we slept with other people when we broke up so I am not even mad at him. He thought I would have lost my temper but I am too worn to argue. I feel like it is over and we should remarry since I would never want anyone else to know about this. I have never been diagnosed but I must have it because of the blisters and it is always only 1 and it hurts but neosporin always makes it heal quickly. I feel like my life is over no man is going to want to ever touch me and the sad part is I have tried so hard to live my life right. I cant wait for this year to be over it was really a tough one from Jan 1st.

I am so sorry you are feelingthis way.....

Do NOT remarry this man for the sole reason that you have Herpes....(If you do indeed have it) You really need to get tested, to make certain! Go to a different city, if you are embarressed......

I don't think that it is true, as far as what you are saying that noone will want you......Reading up and researching is a MUST for this virus....As I have learned that 80% of Americans have this virus, but most do not know because they are never tested for it, as they have no symptoms......

If you and him truly love each other, then by all means...re-marry,,,,,But PLEASE do NOT do it just because of the virus......

If you need someone to talk to, I am here....I was also recently diagnosed and I have never had symptoms and have been married to the same man and have not had sex with another person in over 9 years....I also thought, it couldn't happen to me.....but unfortunatly, it did.....and that is why I am here....

WarriorKing
I was also recently diagnosed and I have never had symptoms and have been married to the same man and have not had sex with another person in over 9 years....I also thought, it couldn't happen to me.....but unfortunatly, it did.....and that is why I am here....

Sneaky little varmint.