World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
E2F83

Advice from guys and gals

E2F83

:cry:

Hi everyone,

I'm waiting to get tested, but for the moment I assume I have it. I can't handle anymore emotional ups and downs. It seems as usual it is easier for women to deal with dating than men. With or without herpes men in general seek the women and men will screw just about anything. Well I just want to know how guys approach girls if they have herpes.

Herpes makes a difficult situation nearly impossible. I'm not an ugly guy, but definitely a nerd. Only had 2 girlfriends before and I think I may have caught this through trying to 'experience' life. How should a guy approach a girl if he has it? I'm almost tempted not to get tested again because it seems like ignorance is bliss, although if I love a girl I can't keep secrets from her, never have and never will so there's something tugging on my conscience.

WarriorKing

Having a conscience is a good thing. I would look for girls that also want long term relationships. You can also look into the H dating sites.