World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
teenie12

uhh so i tried perioxide?

teenie12

okay so i read somewhere that hydrogen peroxide would help...low and behold it did..it pretty much was gone within like 5 days..ive been still using the peroxide and i thinkkkkkkkkkkkkk i might have overdone it because its super dry and itchy...is this another outbreak or should i just lay off the peroxide??

breckgirl

Lay off the peroxide. You need to let the natural juices flow dear. Try Vagisil for the itching.

devastatedbythis

peroxide is the truth

Undefeated

No, i don't think you should lay off the peroxide. peroxide is natural and is stabalized oxygen and we all know that virus can not survive in an oxygen enriched enviornment, the peroxide is helping, it's not harmful, it's killing the virus.....you can also purchase 35% food grade peroxide from the health food store to be taking internally.... as for the vagisil, that is a chemical/toxin and will not help in the long run....

devastatedbythis

I once said it was the truth but I made a huge mistake and used that stuff on my girl parts and skin came off in sheets! I never used it again until I found out about dmso and food grade peroxide. I take a pad put dmso on it, then use a dropper full of peroxide and add it to the pad. the dmso heats up the peroxide. It feels nice and warm. I wipe my girl parts all the way to my spine and then across my lower back and hips and I must say it has really helped. Do not use this in the morning wiping dmso on your spine will make you sleepy. I order this stuff off ebay do not buy dmso unless it is in a glass bottle. I use to use mms and that is good also but it is a challenge to drink due to the smell and the healing crisis man that thing makes you get on your toes when you have to throw up that part is horrible.

philbo

5 days is still a reasonable time for a normal course for some people, so I'd recommend not putting peroxide on yourself too often... it can't be good for your skin.

Also, itching is typical during the healing process after an OB. I don't think that is due to the peroxide.