World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
smithconfused

Constant agony

smithconfused

I cant find a perfect medium. I only get one bump down there during what i think is an OB. (I am still new all of this). The bump is not painful. It eventully turns into a blister, then heals. However, I am in constant agony.

The tingling, itching, pain, raw sore feeling in private area, overall aches, headache, fatigue, and feeling down are constant symptoms. Not to mention, a never clearing discharge. I got tested, everything came back negative. I can only blame these symptoms on H. I also get sciatic leg pains and spasms!!!!

I am really going thru it. Once I start to feel normal again, the dumb ass virus reminds that it is still here and not going any where any time soon. I just need help.

Has anyone experienced these symptoms? If so, how do you deal with it.

Psss my appetite is poor. I dont feel the need to eat as much as I did before. Stomach feels weird.

Thanks.

kuwaiti

i've been searching for a relief since i've been infected. I have exactly what you have plus many other nerve symptoms. I Sleeep alot. More than 12 hours today.

Please, if u find a relief at some point let me know

Musicfan

Hmm... male perspective... I have nerve pain that never goes away..might feel better some days... but any kind of stress or negative thoughts.. gee why would we have those? .. kicks it back in... I'm getting better dealing with the things i can control... it's life's curves that are painful..in more ways than one.

totalregret

What does the nerve pain feel like? Is it tinges? Sensitive skin?

I constant lower back pain and side/hip pain. It's more like an ache that never goes away.

Undefeated

Back Ache

Hey Guys,

I don't want to say that I'm releived that someone else is in agony but it's good to know that I can conversate with others with similiar symptoms. I have constant lower back pain and sometimes all over back pain, is this a symptom of HSV2? Some say it is and some say that it is not. I'm confused but I'm trying to keep my head focused with positive thoughts but this constant back ache is a constant reminder. I don't have outbreaks that I know of so why the back pain??? It's just kind of freakn me out!

totalregret

I have HSV 1 genital btw...and still have lower back pain. that is strange, right?

I know that HSV 2 resides there but I have read there are a lot of people with HSV 1 that have lower back pain as well. Could be because the virus has to travel that path?

Undefeated

It is strange but too many of us are having these back aches for it not to be associated with herpes, period! I've been having back aches constantly for a while now, nothing debilitating but it does hurt and I'm 28 years old, way to young to be having back pain(s)...lol..... I just left a message for my doc to call me back, i'll see what she has to say. Sometimes I think we know more than the docs, I'm almost sure she'll say that it's not associated with herpes. I'll keep you guys updated!

smithconfused

Thank you all for your feedback.I am trying to get enough rest lately. I must say I feel better.

sds3292

I too suffer from the constant pain in my lower back and tingling in my legs. This has been going on for a couple of years and no answers whatsoever. I never get outbreaks in my genital area but I constantly feel this nagging. I get a tingling sensation throughout my spine and legs non-stop throughout the course of the day. No clue what to do. I tried taking painkillers and that does not even come close to helping. Even when I just sit down I feel the tingling in my butt and then it travels throughout my back and lower body. Hopefully someone can figure it out because it is beyond irritating. I just want my back and legs to feel normal again. It's refreshing to know that I'm not alone.