World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
kuwaiti

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

kuwaiti

I'm newly infected 21. i developed a pinky bump on the shaft which was not painful. Three weeks later, I started to have all the bizzarre symptoms which am suffering from until now

1- wierd nerve sensation all over ( burning- muscle twiching- bugs crawling etc) and it is all over my body. It was in my lowee limb at first. But later it invaded upper limb.

2-Shooting and stabbing pain in genitals and groin area

2- Nausea-Loss of appetite

3- Abdominal pain

4- feels like to sleep all the time

5-bumps on my fingers( Which is think herpes whitlow but my gp diagnosed it as Dishydrotic eczema)

6-fatigue ( which is the worst. I have no energy at all)

7-Loss of intrest in most activities inluding sex

8- blurry vission

9- sinsitivity to light

10- frequent discoloration of my penis. Everytime i show it my doctor, they say there is nothing abnormal.

11- Depression

12 -sleeping for more than 12 hours a day :S

13- My head feels jerky. I cant make it stiff

I'm very depressed at the moment. I used to be very energetic with a very BIG appetite for FOOD AND SEX. But, i dont feel the same anymore. I want my life so bad.

I Would rather having outbreaks of blisters rather that feeling tired all the time. I'm sick of being sick.

kuwaiti

I fotgot to ask my question,

Does anyone had my symptoms???? especially the constant fatigue i have. is there any cure ? for symptoms of course not the virus

lizabeth

I didn't have some of those..

I had a fever and way way tired.. ... skin itched and tingled... and nerve pains shot down my legs at times...

they all go away... from what I understand its the virus settleing in your body..

You'll be back to normal soon.. take stuff to boost your imune system.. vit C...

kuwaiti

Thanks lizabeth for the reply

But how long u had the fatigue for ?

I've been suffering for more than a month now! Somtimes worse than other times. But, still fatigued all the time.

please, any details on how to overcome this will be appreciated

MsLucy

I've always found that the best way to feel better is to stop focusig on how bad you feel. Instead of sitting around thinking about how tired you are, get up and go somewhere or do something. I know it takes effort, but the symptoms are probably going to be bothering you for a while, and life goes on.

The symptoms you're experiencing aren't debilitating, and they won't last forever. In the meantime, be meaner than the virus. Don't just give in to the little buggers. You'll be surprised how much better you feel just for making the effort. Someone (I forget who) once said, The best revenge is living well. Think of it as your revenge. ;)

kuwaiti

THank u for ur reply!!

My symptoms are debilitating sometimes !! I barely can stand on my feet!

How long should i wait for until i get normal again??? I mean i've been suffering for more than 2 months now with no relief!!!

justmyself

I am sure some of your symptoms are real, but if you focus on them, they become much larger and worse than they actually are. You need to find something to get your mind off of your symptoms. Find something that brings you happiness/peace. Read a book, watch a movie. Something to escape your body for a while so you can forget about all these symptoms, at least temporarily.

kuwaiti

the only thing that would bring happiness is a curr!

I cant imagine living like this forever!!