World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
IBelongtoMe

Saw my partner tonight since telling him and..!!!

IBelongtoMe

GOOD NEWS!!! So, I haven't talked or seen him since I told him Tuesday morning. So needless to say, the last few days have been dreadful for me. Well, I went out tonight and he wasn't working but I saw him. I went into a bar with my friend and acted like i didn't see him. My friend and I went to the bathroom in the back and we were standing there talking with another friend. Then HE came over and gave me a BBBBIIIGGG HUG!!! YYYYEAAH!!!!

I wore a bindi tonight and looked very Indian (Since I am Indian) and he commented! Said he liked it! WWWOOO HOOO!!!! Now, this doesn't mean that we will ever be physical again because I still don't know how he feels about that BUT!, its AWESOME that he hugged me...I DIDN'T INITIATE IT! HE DID!!

I AM SSSSSOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

At 2 when the club closed, I had gone to the club later, he was standing outside talking to his friend, and I said "bye" and he said "bye babe" and then gave me the look he always does when he's gonna hit me up later. Well, I don't know if he will but....YEAH!! YEAH!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING ME SANE THESE LAST FEW DAYS!

justmyself

I'm sooo glad to hear that it all worked out for you! Now do you see how you can worry WAY more about something that hasn't happened yet? Next time, don't play the what if game and stress yourself out. Just wait and see what happens. Don't forget about us on here though! Keep in touch! :D

IBelongtoMe

I'm happy he responded the way he did. I do get not worrying about the what if but you know; we all do it. It still doesn't tell me if we will be intimate again though which I hope we will. I hope we hang out so I can tell him how I feel about him because its time he heard it from me! Right! I'm brave now because I told him the hardest thing ever and he the results have been good! So telling him how I feel should be a piece of pie-hopefully as good as apple pie-haha that's my favorite pie!

No he didn't call me which I thought he would buy oh well- baby steps right!

I don't know if he works tonight but we will see. If he does ill see him. If he doesn't I'm sure he will be out Luke last night.

Okay separate topic...my friend told her boyfriend she has a blood disorder that causes her to get really sick sometimes and that she had a viral hepatitis 10 years ago and he's acting REDICULOUS!!! He's acting Like he's gonna get it and he CAN'T!! She doesn't have it anymore!!! She has the blood disorder but he can't get anything from her! He makes me SO mad! Today she said he's acting Like she has a contagious disease!! Which he is!! And he doesn't care that she has this but more so that he's afraid that he's gonna get it. She said "all he cares about is himself!" which is SO true because this summer he played with my other friends heart and was a big jerk! I wanted to tell her that that is how he is-he doesn't care about anybody but himself!! But I didn't! GGGRR!!

catiesmom

It's not just limited to HSV. There are so many things a person can reject you for. I'm so sorry for your friend, but at least she saw his true colors now!!

gotitsowhat

"Cooties"

Remember that? In the younger grades in school, it's the little kids way of putting, or attempting to put, another kid into a socially shunned category. "He's got COOTIES!!!" has been shouted across many a playground.

Somehow, I don't think this "cooties" label has anything to do with infection or illness or the chance of catching anything. Some people are so insecure that they look for labels to put on others so they can feel superior, just like the little kids in the playground do. When someone over reacts to the possibility of catching something, without getting any real information about it (the way someone does who is actually concerned with health), it's usually more about their free floating anxiety or their need to find some way to feel superior.

darkangel2100

It's scary even telling the guy who gave it to you that you got it... mine didn't know he had it. He asked me to come over that night that I found out and just kissed me and hugged me, telling me how sorry he was and that he would understand if I hated him. He and I stayed together for 3 weeks, long story since then, but now we may be getting back together.