World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BPGoddess

Laserjet + Acyclovir

BPGoddess

I'm curious to know if anyone has tried this? Or thought about it? If so, did it work?

Cure Coming Soon

Hey BP, since your in DC, are you interested in attending a future PCAST (President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology) meeting. PCAST next meeting will take place on October 22-23, 2009. The meeting will take place at the National Academy of Sciences building, 2100 C Street, NW, Washington DC. Those who attend, must register first and select "make a comment during the public comment session."

The link: http://www.ostp.gov/cs/pcast/meeting...istration_form

Under the option: "Do you want to make a comment during the public comment session?" select "Yes"

I'm sure EVERY member would be grateful if you attended this meeting and informed President Obama and PCAST about the current HSV research. After this meeting, that next will be on January 9-10, 2010. If you even got to speak without a direct response, even telling President Obama and PCAST would be great. You attendance would represent us all and I believe could help get the attention of the president.

A little information about PCAST:

On April 27, 2009, President Obama announced the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST). PCAST is an advisory group of the nation’s leading scientists and engineers who directly advise the President and the Executive Office of the President. PCAST makes policy recommendations in the many areas where understanding of science, technology, and innovation is key to strengthening our economy and forming policy that works for the American people. PCAST is administered by the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP).

ntdc
I'm curious to know if anyone has tried this? Or thought about it? If so, did it work?

I assume you are referring to "lectroject" if so , it is a well known scam don't waste your money.

Remember at this time there is no cure for herpes any person who sells a product which they claim can cure herpes is breaking the law.