Be a lover

jrodrick4

Be a bearer of love.

The One will work through you.

Show kindness and caring for all you meet.

Favour will surround you.

Accept with joy the sacred life.

Go out into the world as a child.

Pray for guidance and aid.

Grace and peace will flow through you.

Honour the One as your lord.

Blessings will fill your path.

Love the laws that are taught to you.

Harmony will be your reward.

The great high priest knows each action.

He knows your thoughts and intentions.

He will mould you into the child you want to be.

You will receive knowledge and wisdom.

Ask for help when you are in need.

You are not alone in this journey.

The Spirit will be with you each step of the way.

Each child is like a Priest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Naturalady
      You could try getting Genferon suppositories that you buy from Russia. They are used boost interleukins and someone I know was using them and it was helping a lot with her neuritis. She gets it from genital HSV1 and doesn't get outbreaks, just the tingling, itching, nerve pain. She is planning on also using the Herpavac vaccine next from Russia. Ever since she got the chickenpox vaccine she hasn't had any outbreaks, just this neuritis/neuralgia.   For me, I've been taking LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) which modulates my immune system and has greatly reduced my daily symptoms. During the day I get practically no symptoms for last 2 weeks, but in the evenings I get some mild irritation. LDN is a prescription which I get from a naturopath. It is much safer than the antivirals and can have many benefits. I am now taking 2mg a day. I started at 0.5mg. I will keep increasing it slowly until hopefully all my symptoms disappear. Some have said this has happened for them who have hsv1 and it also benefits hsv2, like me. Check out this website to learn more. ldnresearchtrust.org
    • Bldyhell
      Hey bud, check out the herpes cure web site on Reddit. I’d be interested in connecting with you. I am u/bldyhell send me a message will you? https://www.reddit.com/r/HerpesCureResearch/
    • Scooby2112
      if anything it’s very atypical.       
    • StucklikeChuck
    • StucklikeChuck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.