World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
devastatedbythis

what is a secondary outbreak?

devastatedbythis

I keep hearing this term but do not understand it. I have never had an initial OB like other people have just only 1 blister that goes away in less than a week. Right now I am having all kinds of symptoms but I think it is because I keep thinking about this there are no blisters just itching and burning no leaking or anything like that. It actually feels like a yeast infection but I have never had one of those outside of babies and antibiotics. By the way can anyone tell me if herpes testing is part of obsterics when you are pregnant? Thanks in advance

JBnATL

Have you seen a doctor?

From what you describe, it does not sound like herpes.

devastatedbythis

JBnATL

thank you so much for responding to my post takes a while to get responses here. My ex husband came back Positive for HSV1 and 2 and he is the only one I have slept with since our divorce. I have had blisters before but only one and thought it was rubbing from my pantyliners where is horrible but you may be right there are no blisters and I have been using monistat 3 and it is feeling better. I should get tested but I figure if my ex came back positive then I must be also.

Shayna

Hi devestatedbythis,

The forum tends to slow way down over the weekend. Try not to get discouraged ...it usually picks up the begining of the week. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Dutchy
      Hi! I was diagnosed one year and four months ago. Not a major first outbreak. Than 2,5 months later my second. Then faster a Little ob. Then is was without for almost 7 months. I really felt that was how i could handle things. Then in June i started having ob after ob. It was a very hot summer here in Holland. Also started a new relationship so more frequent sexual Activity. Not sure what coused it but those things i did feel like could trigger it.  Started acyclivir two months ago. That helps a great deal. But really dont want to Stay on Anti virals. Willing to try natural stuff but also right now feeling very happy not worrying all the time. Need to discuss again with my doctor soon.  
    • LovelyVirgo
      I had an igg test done I believe. I was diagnosed with hsv2 genital 
    • LovelyVirgo
      Oh wow that sounds mind boggling,, maybe your diet is your problem as well. Dang I thought guys had it a little easier seeing as tho you could keep your ob's dry better than a woman for it to heal..  I've never heard of Neem what's is that
    • LovelyVirgo
      Yea I believe it may have to do with my diet i just recently cut out beef, chocolate & nuts & started eating more fish & fruits & smoothies and my symtoms are going away suprisingly. I think it was more so the chocolate for me lol smh im gonna miss it. And NO WAY your stomach!?? Like how does that happen lol that's so weird
    • WilsoInAus
      No, nothing looks like herpes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.