World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
devastatedbythis

what is a secondary outbreak?

devastatedbythis

I keep hearing this term but do not understand it. I have never had an initial OB like other people have just only 1 blister that goes away in less than a week. Right now I am having all kinds of symptoms but I think it is because I keep thinking about this there are no blisters just itching and burning no leaking or anything like that. It actually feels like a yeast infection but I have never had one of those outside of babies and antibiotics. By the way can anyone tell me if herpes testing is part of obsterics when you are pregnant? Thanks in advance

JBnATL

Have you seen a doctor?

From what you describe, it does not sound like herpes.

devastatedbythis

JBnATL

thank you so much for responding to my post takes a while to get responses here. My ex husband came back Positive for HSV1 and 2 and he is the only one I have slept with since our divorce. I have had blisters before but only one and thought it was rubbing from my pantyliners where is horrible but you may be right there are no blisters and I have been using monistat 3 and it is feeling better. I should get tested but I figure if my ex came back positive then I must be also.

Shayna

Hi devestatedbythis,

The forum tends to slow way down over the weekend. Try not to get discouraged ...it usually picks up the begining of the week. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Evaluate
      If your eye was affected by HSV you'd be in intense pain and you'd be in the hospital on an antiviral drip.  It is likely a coincidence of timing, and something that you shouldn't overthink.  Definitely worth getting checked anyway since the eye is a sensitive area.
    • information seeker
      I been taking meds, but has not gotten better. I will crop a picture to show you in a few hours. I seeing the top doctor in Tokyo this month
    • woodrose
      I found this website today. You can now pre order Viblok but no potential delivery date is given. The company is in Florida and I called but got a recorded message. https://www.viblok.com/
    • woodrose
      Here's something interesting. You can now pre-order Viblok.  However, the website does not indicate when it will be available. https://www.viblok.com/
    • JD2424
      Hey all. I had an STD check while pregnant with my now 3 yo and it was perfectly clean, hadn’t had another one until a few months ago   I was sexually assulted about 4 months ago. Because of that I asked for all STD testing. My first HSV 2 IGG score came back at 4.00, I requested another 2 weeks later and it’s now a 3.22 IGG. Should I take this as for sure positive or would it warrant a WB at all? Is it normal for numbers to go down like that?   Ive had NO symptoms whatsoever, at any time     Also, condoms, guys what are the best ones that feel as natural as possible?? Any ideas? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.