World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
oic

finally done my first outbreak,

oic

so i wake up, jog happily to my washroom, start the bath, doing this stupid little happy dance. I jump in the bathtub, and lace that shit with soap, while shaving my cooch, trying to feeeel fresh again, then i get all pretty for thanksgiving dinner.

''IM THANKFUL MY FIRST OB IS DONE!''

i yelled to myself in my thoughts.

then, i leave to walk to the restaurant.

itch. itch. irritation. tingle tingle tingle.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ------

If I wake up tomorrow with another OB because I shaved, I'm going to jump infront of a train. this is stupid.

smithconfused

Tell me about it. I hate that ish!!! H is the worst. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy! Im afraid to shave; dont know the consequence.

justmyself

The first time I shaved, I got a rash, not a herpes outbreak, but a rash. Never had that happen before! I have an electric razor that is designed for "below the belt" shaving, and that seems to not irritate things as much as a regular razor does. Although shave gel stings a little!

Hopefully if it does anything, OIC, it just causes some irritation or an itchy rash and not a full out H outbreak! It is a trial and error thing. If you find something that causes an outbreak, try something else. Frustrating, I know, but everyone is different, so what works for one person may not work for another.

oic
The first time I shaved, I got a rash, not a herpes outbreak, but a rash. Never had that happen before! I have an electric razor that is designed for "below the belt" shaving, and that seems to not irritate things as much as a regular razor does. Although shave gel stings a little!

Hopefully if it does anything, OIC, it just causes some irritation or an itchy rash and not a full out H outbreak! It is a trial and error thing. If you find something that causes an outbreak, try something else. Frustrating, I know, but everyone is different, so what works for one person may not work for another.

so this is def. herpes then, i barely shaved and i have this terrible rash and its swollen and itchy, will this stop after a few years? i think this would be the worst thing about having herpes, i will never feel clean unless im shaved, if i dont shave the hair irritates me too :(

justmyself

I feel the same way! If I don't shave, it seems irritated, but if I shave, it is irritated for a day or two. I definitely don't shave as often as I used to, and don't even attempt it if I am already irritated down there! I am hoping this will improve with time though!

new2hsv2

afraid to grab the razor

I give you credit for trying to shave! I feel soooo gross not shaving, but since having a first OB in Sept, I have been afraid to try shaving. Even though I haven't had an OB since that initial one healed 3 weeks ago, I still feel different, afraid to shave and possibly spread it.