World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
oic

sharp pains. (ladies)

oic

Ever since I've suspected I contracted this, I've had sharp pains like in my vagina, they are really random and dont last long, but drive me crazy.

is this linked to herpes? I have no back pain or flu like symptoms, and no tingling sensation.

But about twice a month there will be this period will i get sharp pains, no outbreak after.

maybe i am just to paranoid.

p.s. i have not been diagnosed yet.

Lookonthesunnyside

Yup Ive had those. I think in the beginning you can get some nerve pain after or before an ob. I havent felt this in months though, I think as time goes on it will likely stop or at least lessen.

And how are things going as far as getting a proper diagnosis? I have only been given a visual diagnosis and with a negative swab am looking into getting blood work done. How about you?

oic

they dont think I have herpes, they said it's possible. they said the rash wasn't linked to herpes, and if i get another outbreak to make an appointment right away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • undertsun
      This is my last finding: In vivo Knock-down of the HSV-1 Latency-Associated Transcript Reduces Reactivation from Latency. "We show that this treatment blocks reactivation in the majority of the rabbits."
    • mkumar
      Guys trying a New Way to take herpes Down , Detox Liver & Purify Blood will help just started a new way to tackle this , it's a 8 week course will update 
    • GotMeAtLast
      I ate...and ate...and ate. So glad I don't have to give them up!
    • StayingUpbeat
      There are currently two Phase 2 clinical trials of the effect of valacyclovir (i.e. Valtrex) at the NIH and University Hospital in Umeå, Sweden respectively for the sole purpose of measuring the impact to Alzheimers of taking Valacyclovir in HSV1+ individuals. Anti-viral Therapy in Alzheimer's Disease https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03282916?recrs=ad&cond=Herpes+Simplex&rank=10 Feasibility and Effects of Valaciclovir Treatment in Persons With Early Alzheimer's Disease (VALZ-Pilot) https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02997982?recrs=ad&cond=Herpes+Simplex&draw=2&rank=11 We should have some compelling evidence by about this time next year as the Swedish study has been going since 2016 and is set to conclude in April of next year.  The NIH study is set to conclude in 2022 but either way, on simply the mounting causal evidence, I'm going to continue taking my antivirals.
    • GotMeAtLast
      It still sucks for those of us in our 40's. Granted you will have to deal with it a lot longer than I, but it still sucks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.