World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
hopelessherpes

I just found out

hopelessherpes

:cry:

I was just told today that I have genital herpes, and will for the rest of my life.

This all started 2weeks ago when I was experiencing a lot of pain around my kidneys and in my legs, and when I was tested by my OBGYN, they told me I had gotten Clamidia. This was a shock bc apparently my daughter's father had recently enjoyed a sex rampage and I was completely unaware...

anyways that was treated, and I thought I was fine, until today and they told me this....this isn't fixable.

He lied, it was his mistake, and I'll pay for it forever.

I'm so scared...

How will I have any other relationships now?

This will completely complicate things with any future pregnancies, and breastfeeding.........

This changes my life. I'm totally embarressed.

I've never been sexually promiscuious, and I can't believe this happened to me. I think I'm still in shock.

WarriorKing

Well I have had it most of my "life". Like any other human I have had ups and downs, worries and medical issues. I have had a few surgeries. None of it however had anything to do with H. I have not been paying for H forever. I am not scared, embarrassed, or in shock about H. I am not making light of your feelings. I am showing that it doesn't have to be that way and it has not been that way for me in the 31 years that I have had H.