World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Wishing Well

Where do you hide your meds?

Wishing Well

Hoping to have some fun with this.

I live in 5 bed house with 5 people. Where are some creative places to stash the stash?:cool:

devastatedbythis

put it in your shoes in the closet or under your mattress

Butterfly of the Moment

Perhaps you can put the pills in another container like a Pain Reliever Bottle or empty vitamin bottle that no one would think anything of. I hide my condoms in my tampon box and I have a hole in my ceiling to hide things in as well. Haha get creative. If you can't trust your roommates lock yo door.

lizabeth

I put stuff i wanna hide in a hoodie pocket and hanging it back up..

Wishing Well

I've tucked them into a football shin guard, which is under my bed. Genius.

I wonder if its better just to leave it out as most people wouldn't even know whast its for.

Prinny973

oh yea...I also put them into my "One a Day" Vitamin bottles. Everybody just think it's vitamin pills...heheheh! But i dont really take it in front of anyone tho....sometimes i have tho especially when my roomate wont get her ass out da room....but she has no idea...good!

Prinny973

oh yea...I also put them into my "One a Day" Vitamin bottles. Everybody just thinks it's vitamin pills...heheheh! But i dont really take it in front of anyone tho....sometimes i have to tho, especially when my roomate wont get her ass out da room....but she has no idea...so good!

gotitsowhat

Mine aren't hidden

I keep my Valtrex in my medicine cabinet. But, then, all of my friends already know I have genital herpes so it's not a secret in my crowd. However, I was thinking, that for those who don't know about my infection, in case someone came to visit me and snooped into my medicine cabinet.....I was thinking of writing my story briefly in 10 pt. type and pasting it right next to the Valtrex bottle so that they can get the whole story instead of having to speculate about it! ("Yes, guest snooper, I take Valtrex to control my genital herpes. Got herpes type2 15 years ago from a cheating boyfriend who is now deceased although, I am sorry to relate, I did not kill him; lung cancer did. I've had it for years, don't get outbreaks too often, take Valtrex when I do. I'm over the embarrassment now so feel free to discuss it with me if you like.")

For those who need to keep their medication hidden, here are two suggestions:

My cousin keeps her Valtrex in a One-A-Day vitamin bottle. Works, no one ever notices.

I have a hollowed out book with a very boring title which I keep on my bookshelf and anything I want to hide goes there. If I still had a pot stash, that's where it would go.

clover

I live alone so I don't really need to hide things. I just keep it in a drawer in the kitchen with my other meds.

When I hadn't disclosed my herpes status with people, I was afraid of someone finding it and I hid it where I keep my socks.

Wishing Well

I have Lysine supplements in my draw at work. People wouldnt even know what they're for. Over here I could only find them in a health store with all the protein shakes and steriods.

Over here, as far as I know, no one really would know what valtrex and acciclovoir are unless you had it or new someone who did. Maybe people wild OHSV-1 might know but I doubt it. I think its because its prescription only so no advertising on tv.

SiameseDream

Hilarious thread. I actually have them stuffed with the rest of my supplements for the gym...they blend in nicely!

darkangel2100

I'm going to be switching to acyclovir and only people who have H know what it's for. I'm not switching because of the obviousness of what it is, insurance purposes. I have a pill case that I put one a valtrex in when I may not be coming home due to staying at a friend's or whatever. I don't want to bring the bottle that says what it is.

Godsangel

For the Moment i keep my Acyclovir in a 7 day pill container in my purse...i'm not too afraid of someone seeing the actual pill bottle itself, it's just that because i have to take it 3 times a day; i find this better to ensure i take my meds. Great Thread btw