World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
kraz13

NOVEMBER 11th 2009

kraz13

So today i went to the doctors thinkinq i had some "Urinary Infection" come to find out i have "H". My mom told me to qet on the internet and find out whatever i can about it. To be honest im disguster and sick to my stomach. I dont know what to do or think. I really think this site will help me. I need people who understand what im qoinq throuqh. Especially since i have no clue whats qoinq on with me

:(

Cure Coming Soon

So today i went to the doctors thinkinq i had some "Urinary Infection" come to find out i have "H". My mom told me to qet on the internet and find out whatever i can about it. To be honest im disguster and sick to my stomach. I dont know what to do or think. I really think this site will help me. I need people who understand what im qoinq throuqh. Especially since i have no clue whats qoinq on with me

:(

Well I'm not sure how old you are but I consider this disease being in hell and I'm hoping to come back you know the phrase "To hell and back." I've already went through hell in the past and got back, now I'm back at hell. I suggest you keep yourself informed of all the cure and vaccine research in the finding a cure section. There is ALOT of research going on and hopefully it comes within the next few years.

WarriorKing

There is a lot of information on the right where you can educate yourself. There is nothing disgusting about you now. H is very common. You just got attacked by yet another virus in this life, one that is usually just a nuisance once you get past the first year, and for some people the first year is not too rough either.

kittycat22

it will get easier

i was diagnosed on thursday. i cried everyday for the first 4 days and now i'm starting to realize that this isn't so bad. that everything will be okay. it will get easier each day i promise. i'm still shocked but i'm trying not to let it bring me down and trying not to think about it 24/7 though the first few days its VERY hard not to. keep your head up!!