World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyjam08

stressed and obsessed!

jimmyjam08

So I've been thinking that i might be getting a cold sore but nothing obvious has come up. I used to date a guy that got 'em but avoided contact when he had 'em and now I'm seeing someone new who I thought could have it but also has really bad acne so it's hard to tell (doesn't look like herpes outbreaks I've seen before). My symptoms include slight pain and tingling, nothing's come up yet though. I have a doctor's appointment in ten days but I'll see my new sweetie in about half that time.

Do I tell him and avoid contact if I just have a feeling or what? I keep checking on my lip and it doesn't look any different, I just have that feeling. Anyway, I'm completely obsessed and really stressed out about it. What should I do in the meantime? Should I tell my partner my feelings before I get a confirmation?

I feel so gross and awful. Some kind words and encouragement would be much appreciated.

Thanks.:confused: