World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
christen12889

hi

christen12889

hello every one i just recently found out 3 weeks ago that i have herpes type 2. my boyfriend cheated on me the week after our daughter was born and she is currently 6 months old. we were due to get married on halloween but his best friend called me and told me that we needed to talk. so i met up with him and he told me how my boyfriend had cheated on me one nite and who the girl was well turns out she knew she had herpes type 2 for a while before she had sex with my boyfriend and did NOT tell him she had it. as soon as i found out about him cheating i got tested the sane day n sure enough i have it. my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 1/2 years and that was the first time he cheated. i am currently going threw my first outbreak and i am scared only a handful of people in my life know i have it because i feel if i tell people its going to spread n every one will find out i have it and i feel like people will look at me different like im a whore or something just because my boyfriend couldent keep it in his pants im suffering

my question is can i get this girl in trouble for failing to inform my boyfriend of having herpes type 2

Misty67

you're NOT a whore because you have "H"... & don't feel like you have to tell ANYONE!!!

Sorry, about your OB. Hope you feel better soon! eduaction is a MUST, and this is a great site for that. There are alot of people will to offer support and give advice!

hang in there!!

JBnATL

No, it would be very difficult to prove she was the actual person

It is always difficult to prove who was the giver and receiver. Unless your boyfriend had a recent test prior to banging her, who is to say he already didn't have it. And she can always say he was seeing other women as well. You can have it for years and never know.

And exposing her publicly may lead others to conclude that you have it too.

Learn all you can about this. You will realize that it, for the most part, is a common, harmless virus. You have greater problems that need to be addressed more importantly his infidelity.

Good luck!

JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • viralfrog
      Day 14 No improvements  new blisters keep forming in the same area. Still using Acyclovir 2 x 800mg/day and all the other supps. 
    • viralfrog
      What dosage are you using daily, and how long did it take for you to notice a difference? I didn't see any improvement in 8 days but realise it might have been too short for an experiment. 
    • Tone123
      WelI I got my results. I got scared because they say consultation needed but I know I have hsv1. So I see it's negative for hsv2. Using the igG bloodtest. It's been about 5 wks since I've felt funny. Again the derm said malluscum and another doc say monders. I'm saying I disturbed the area from being rough for hrs with a condom. My question to the experienced ones is after 5 wks would you think is have some kind of detectable antibodies. Again nothing ever blistered or ulcrred. After sex I remember using antibacterial hand soap down ther in the shower and honestly that's when I burned for a few days lol. That went away and I'm left with a sore raw feel. I have an appointment soon. I want to make sure it's H before they prescribe and operate smh.    Questions.  After 5 weeks never ulcered or pussed, would you think I should have some kind of antibodies fighting it off so it doesn't ulcer? Or I should be having a full ob by now because I have been stressing. Not eating losing sleep and all. What's your intake my friends. Btw the igG test I did specifically says 4 to 6 wks. 6 wks itll above 90% accurate. Elisa herpe select. Is the name of it. I'm 5 wks in from discomfort. 
    • BartSimpson
      Had same symptoms . Burning in penis , nerve pain , lower back pain etc  girl I caught it from had positive viral culture on her vagina for genital herpes 8 years prior but tested negative igg prior to us sleeping together so she assumed she didn't have it anymore .  started dating another girl recently who had positive swab for herpes on vagina in 2013 but tests negative for igg for both types of HSV currently . She also assumed she "beat it" and was no longer a carrier . She gets burning nerve pain all over , constant lower back pain , itchiness all over etc  with both women I experienced a burning sensation in fingertips upon touching there vagina , with the second one I knew exactly what was happening and it scared the hell out of me . Now I'm going thru the initial exposure symptoms all over again except they are alittle different . Headache , pressure behind right eye , burning and pinching sensations all over , lower back pain , weakness and fatigue , burning spots on skin, outbreak on chin , cramping etc I had chronic health issues and poor GI function prior to catching HSV so my immune system responds very poorly to these viruses. testing for hsv 2 is very , very inaccurate . And there are multiple strains of hsv 2 . Viruses mutate slightly with each new host as does  the antigen and antibody response . I'm learning the hard way that just because you have hsv 2 doesn't mean you are immune to hsv 2, so if you start dating someone new who has hsv2 you are going to pick up there strain and they will pick up yours . I currently test positive for only hsv 1 and it's been 8 months since I caught type 2.   one word of advice , I would recommend eating a lower histamine diet and avoid highly acidic foods or drinks . They flare the virus for me and others as well. Also keep stress levels down and be sure to get low intensity exercise everyday to balance nervous system. wilson is very, very uneducated when it comes to hsv and the symptoms it can present as well as testing accuracy . You would think he would be clued in after reading how many consistencies in "atypical" symptoms people post about after exposure on this board as well as the the large amount of people who have positive swabs but negative IGG testing or people with classic hsv symptoms but negative blood work results long after initial exposure... so little is known about these viruses and what they do to our bodies , another word of advice is that after initial exposure rate of viral shedding is very high so be very careful around people you live with or come in contact with . This virus spreads like wildfire in people right after initial exposure . It lives on inanimate surfaces and objects for a minimum of 4 hours and up to several days depending on uv light exposure , air temp and humidity and other environmental factors . All it takes is virus to skin contact for transmission , and in someone with poor health or of old age they pick it up much easier and it can cause serious health issues.  
    • Rc_stake
      hello I received oral from woman with possible herpes. Could someone here please tell how initial breakout looks on glans of penis ? I noticed a bit of redness on penis head, with what looks like beginning of bumps. I have also noticed one side of my buttocks has muscle pain, but cannot remember doing any exercise or movement to trigger this muscle pain.

The possible herpes area does not feel pain, but it's only been 3-4 days now. I feel some tingles, but not sure if psychosomatic at this point due to focusing to see if I feel symptoms. There is definite new redness with skin looking slightly differently textured. I will be going to a clinic tonight.  Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.