World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bully4passenger

just got the call??

bully4passenger

hi all :wavey:

just got the call and the dr says its negitive....ummm not so sure

asked if there was any explination for the blisters, lip and thigh, why i had and still have the tingles, aches in my legs and that ifeel as if i ahve been run over by a mack truck.....nothing, zero, zip, nadda :madd:

we then got back to the meat of the call...what does that mean...well its negitive i do not think you have anything to wory about...easy for you to say mam.....do you think i should have another tet in 2 months couse this may be a false negitive due to the antibodies not being in surficient number yet...yes i do...all i wanted to say was WTF

does not seem like any weight has been lifted rather another pot on top!

any advice on the follow would be gratful

should i still take the suppliments that i am taking

aviod sexual conatct...this is a no brainer for me...of course

teat any lumps, bumps and blisters..if they come back with the lotions and potions i have collect

when does the feeling of something crawling under your skin go away

all alone with this and my demons in the night

maybe a beer tonight will cheer me up :confused:

Misty67

Hey bully

When do you think you were exposed? it takes up to 3 months for "H" to show up in blood work.

If you are not comfortable with the negative results, then by all means get tested again. Hopefully you will not be a member of our club!!

bully4passenger

hey misty

it was about 3 weeks ago, tingles within a few days, blisters about a week after that, i asked the person involed and they said they hab cold sores before, i explained what they were and there reply was that they did not know they were caused by hsv and could be passed on

so i am not convinced it is a good result and will get tested agin, just do not know what to do in the preceeding 2 months, that wait must dive people mad

Misty67

bully

it just would not show up in your blood after 3 weeks. I started having symptoms immediatley after expsoure, I have HSV2. I wasn't even thinking "H" I just thought an infection.. I went to the doctor and he tested me for everything but "H this was just after a month, so it is probably a good thing he didn't check me for "H" he told me I did have an infection. Well, another month went by, I was doing my research and after putting in my symtoms "H" kept coming up, even tough I have never had blisters (thank you LORD) I went back and he tested me for "H" and sure enough it was positive. I had my blood test after 2.5 months, and I KNOW when I got it. So I went through 2.5 months of hell!!

Wait a while and get another blood test. Hopefully you want have many OB's, sound like you are taking good care of yourself, just continue to do so!!!

hang in the bully!:p

devastatedbythis

Misty67

"I was doing my research and after putting in my symtoms "H" kept coming up,"

what research did you do?

bully4passenger

hey misty :flowers:

i did do a lot of research, and the person involved said that the have had cold sores in the past so it pointed in that direction dr also said it sounded like H so they did the test and i suppose also to see if i had been exposed in the past and was just asymtomatic

thank you and devistaded for the support, ill keep on this site as you never know whats goinig to happen, the blistesr have gone down today, just red marks now, thank yiou but the tingles are everywhere now!

guess i am off for that drink i could do with it :rolleyes:

justme4u
Hey bully

When do you think you were exposed? it takes up to 3 months for "H" to show up in blood work.

!

three months? How about 3 weeks? Of course I had sex with him 2 years ago too