World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
justme4u

glad I found this place

justme4u

I posted an intro in the other thread under "Type I"

I am glad I found this place and I am even chatting with two men from an HDating site who appear to be nice. I think I need people who have this and who understand what its like to go through this

I think I'm in the depression and acceptance stage of this and its hard.

Its hard for me to accept the man who may have given it to me is not talking to me anymore and I don't know why. Deep down I know its better he's not in my life but it was on again off again for two years and now I just think its dead in the water. I think he has it but he won't tell me. all I know is this...if he has it I'll never hear from him again I'm almost certain

WarriorKing

It could very well be one of those deals where you should be glad he showed his colors now, and you can look forward for someone who is great for you.

still alive 2009

same boat

yes same situation ,the girl who gave it to me after one kiss ,she refuses to see me again ,she wants me to appologize about what i wrote to her after i found out the (H 1) gift which gave it to me .

is that sad ,to be honest with u ,i wish sometime to smash her head in wall if i ever see her again,cos she has no feeling and does not feel guilty . it really hurts to be a new person and i wish if time goes back to the moment where i was clean ,uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

storming

just joined..i could just scream !!! whos gonna want me now

WarriorKing

still alive, she must be in strong denial.

storming, millions and millions are going to want you. Really!