World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
soul5821

Hello, I'm having a hard time

soul5821

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I like it since I don't have anyone to talk about this... I have herpes for more than 5 year already, the good thing is that I have the OB on my thigh... :flowers:

well I used to have 2-3 OB per year, but this last month I already had 3 OB in one single month:embarassed:, I used a medicine call "brivox" and it was working all good, but since I have a good health I stop using it, that medicime is for peolple with compromised inmune syst...

Last july I got an OB and I start using Valtrex for 7 days 2 times per day, it went away but then 1 month after It came back.... I used the valtrex again for 6 days... 2 month later, last Oct 25 onother outbrake I used the Valterx for 6 days but 1 week after onother OB I used the vlatrex for 6 days and 1 week after I'm having another OB, But I'm not going to used the valtrex this time I'm going to let it heal it self!!! Is painful and is there!!!:(:mad::confused:.... I don't know what is going on????

I went to the have a quick hiv test and is neg also tested for sifilis still waiting for the results of that and an hiv acute test pcr!!! But I know I having been in risk of these diseases...

I don't have insurance.. I have to buy the medicine in Canada... Its expencive.. Now my only hopping is this OB heals by itself quick... I hope, I get my results this week, don't undertand why the valtrex does not do the same as the brivox, I'm really having a bad time:(:(...

justmyself

Can you ask to get on a suppressive dosage of the generic Valtrex, Acyclovir? It is way cheaper than Valtrex! If not, go back on the medication that worked, brivox, as long as it doesn't do any harm.

soul5821

Thanks "justmyself", I think I will go back to the other medication brivox;), It was working pretty good, my last OB since I left the brivox was a record of almost 5.5 month:cool:... I used to have it every 3 - 4 month. And not matter what i did:rolleyes:, drinking, party, ect, ect... What ever:p, the OB will always just continuing being milds and coming less, I have already learn the next time I will have an OB :cool::rolleyes:!! Like an idiot:embarassed: I changed to this Valtrex, I can not even feel bad:( otherwise I will have an OB:confused::madd:, 1 night party:( and another OB:madd:, Its just horrible:madd:!!!! Never have this happening in the last 6 years with this virus:(.... I think another one is coming today:madd:... Holiday's stress and depressions:embarassed:...lol

justmyself

This virus reacts differently in everyone, so the best thing to do is stick with whatever works for you. Good luck! :p

soul5821

OMG I went back to the medication that used to work for me "brivox" and it didn't work as used to!!! The valtrex does not work either, I tested for hiv and is neg, I know it!! since i haven't had sex in a while, now i'm in acyclovir to see if is work, other wise I will try the brivox and the acyclovir together at this point I don't care if I died from a overdose, don't care about my kidney's or liver!!! i'm tired of this virus!!! Can believed that this virus could be ressistent to my old medicine!!!!:confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Smallz
      It’s really scary and depressing to find out you have this virus. When I found out, last Wednesday, I went through the emotions and the pain of a severe breakout (8 in total, all in separate spots). Today, almost a week later, I can finally move without wanting to scream. My best friends, during this time, were my detachable shower head, Naproxen, and Lidocaine 5% cream. (If you do not have a detachable shower head I recommend one or get a Peri Bottle. They help for keeping clean and for pain relief) Just as everyone here, we want this to be over with. The pain to go away. To feel “normal” again. I’ve researched and read everything I could get ahold of. Then I read about Monolaurin. It's a substance that's derived from lauric acid that is found in coconut oil and human breast milk. It supposedly helps immensely with our virus from hell!  I read that this woman started using it and she hasn’t had a break out in 2 years AND when she does feel one coming on she doubles up on her dose and BOOM, it’s gone! I ordered some off of Amazon and can’t wait for it to get here! What can it hurt, right? Seriously, what do we have to lose (besides a breakout, hopefully!) Here’s some info if you have never heard of it and want to know more. Good luck and keep your head up!   https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-monolaurin-89482
    • Smallz
      It’s really scary and depressing to find out you have this virus. When I found out, last Wednesday, I went through the emotions and the pain of a severe breakout (8 in total, all in separate spots). Today, almost a week later, I can finally move without wanting to scream. My best friends, during this time, were my detachable shower head, Naproxen, and Lidocaine 5% cream. (If you do not have a detachable shower head I recommend one or get a Peri Bottle. They help for keeping clean and for pain relief) Just as everyone here, we want this to be over with. The pain to go away. To feel “normal” again. I’ve researched and read everything I could get ahold of. Then I read about Monolaurin. It's a substance that's derived from lauric acid that is found in coconut oil and human breast milk. It supposedly helps immensely with our virus from hell!  I read that this woman started using it and she hasn’t had a break out in 2 years AND when she does feel one coming on she doubles up on her dose and BOOM, it’s gone! I ordered some off of Amazon and can’t wait for it to get here! What can it hurt, right? Seriously, what do we have to lose (besides a breakout, hopefully!) Here’s some info if you have never heard of it and want to know more. Good luck and keep your head up!   https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-monolaurin-89482  
    • fixme1
      To be fair it would be hard to prove, you could have an oral infection for years before
    • fixme1
      No they will stay anonymous due to not wanting them to be outed no doubt. That's if anything goes further cause it will be hard to prove damages hsv wise surely.
    • GotMeAtLast
      I am doing this, but also taking other supplements at the same time. I drink a ton of water so it's easy to have lemon water on hand. I am on week 2 now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.