World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bobbybobbybobby

Frequent Outbreaks

bobbybobbybobby

I had my first cold sore when I was about 15, and I didn't even realize what it was. I rarely had them until the past year or so when they have become much more frequent. Has anybody else experienced this? If so, did your outbreaks become less frequent over time?

JBnATL

Are you under any extra stress?

That would explain your recent outbreaks.

And typically most people as they grow older see the frequency and duration of outbreaks decrease.

Good luck. Join us in the "Live Chat" room. There you will find many nice people who can share their experiences as well.

JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Evaluate
      If your eye was affected by HSV you'd be in intense pain and you'd be in the hospital on an antiviral drip.  It is likely a coincidence of timing, and something that you shouldn't overthink.  Definitely worth getting checked anyway since the eye is a sensitive area.
    • information seeker
      I been taking meds, but has not gotten better. I will crop a picture to show you in a few hours. I seeing the top doctor in Tokyo this month
    • woodrose
      I found this website today. You can now pre order Viblok but no potential delivery date is given. The company is in Florida and I called but got a recorded message. https://www.viblok.com/
    • woodrose
      Here's something interesting. You can now pre-order Viblok.  However, the website does not indicate when it will be available. https://www.viblok.com/
    • JD2424
      Hey all. I had an STD check while pregnant with my now 3 yo and it was perfectly clean, hadn’t had another one until a few months ago   I was sexually assulted about 4 months ago. Because of that I asked for all STD testing. My first HSV 2 IGG score came back at 4.00, I requested another 2 weeks later and it’s now a 3.22 IGG. Should I take this as for sure positive or would it warrant a WB at all? Is it normal for numbers to go down like that?   Ive had NO symptoms whatsoever, at any time     Also, condoms, guys what are the best ones that feel as natural as possible?? Any ideas? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.