Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boxofsheep

Throat herpes? (images included)

3 posts in this topic

So... yeah, I'm HSV-2 positive, am going through my first genital herpes outbreak right now (SO MUCH FUN. SO. MUCH. FUN!).

About two weeks ago, one little fellow popped up in my pubic hairs. Just one. About that same time, I was getting over a sore throat. And I had these weird bump looking things in the back of my throat. They never went away. They started popping up about the same time. \

And now another one of these little blisterbumps has popped up closer to the front of the mouth. It's all on the right side of my throat. Hurts to swallow a bit.

It is only on the right side. The little egg-looking blisterbump things are, in the mirror, a lot more shiny and red... and they form a complete cluster on the right side (hard to see in the pictures) of my throat. NOT on the right. The left side of my throat is.. perfectly fine.

It's Christmas (herpes, the gift that keeps on giving, I guess), and so doctor's office is closed 'til Monday. so...

I was wondering.. anyone who has herpes of the throat, does this look like herpes in the throat?

Not looking for a diagnosis, I already know I have HSV-2. Just wondering if these look herpes-like at all.. it's hard to find pictures of herpes of the throat.

...Can you have HSV-2 genitally and orally.. at the same time?

334jml5.jpg

6zrots.jpg

also:

I've had oral thrush for over a month now. :] I don't know if that has anything to do with anything.

Hsv2

Hi Boxofsheep,

I have both OHSV2 and GHSV2. I do also get blisters inside my mouth, though mainly on the inside of my left cheek (once on the right side). I hardly ever get OB downstairs as I am on Valtrex, but I get them monthly on the inside of my cheeks.

Feel free to PM me if I can answer any additional questions for you.

It is also a good idea to remember that it is the season for strep throat, so you may have that. I would recommend you go and get the blisters cultured and you will know for sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.,..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.,
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 .
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583
    • fixme1
      I dont know why gsk didnt do a live one. You can tell its all greed that has done it. Only if someone with the money could take on aurx and get the research. Its a shame that we could of vaccinated this years ago but greedy people like gsk probably got it blocked
    • Lisajd
      Wait until you get your results before you hit the panic button.  You would know if it was a herpes outbreak because the sores are very distinct generally
  • Featured