World's Largest Herpes Support Group
soul5821

What about this products? "biogetica"

starvingartist

I hadn't heard of them, but sounds interesting, be curious what others think.

soul5821
I hadn't heard of them, but sounds interesting, be curious what others think.

do U check the site?, everyday I'm founding new stuff on the internet, hopefully someone in the forum have tryit...

starvingartist

right now I'm trying MMS and Lauracidin, we'll see what happens, I'm only about 1.5 weeks into it. I'd be curious to hear what other people think about Biogetica.

soul5821
right now I'm trying MMS and Lauracidin, we'll see what happens, I'm only about 1.5 weeks into it. I'd be curious to hear what other people think about Biogetica.

How u feeling with those, keep updateding...

premum2004

Disclaimer

please read BIOGETICA'S Disclaimer page!

HappyDiva

I am using Biogetica

I have been taking their Hyperisince tablets for 3 months now. I was diagnosed about a year and a half ago with type 2 with a level of 3.1. I just had my doctor retest me last week and my level came back as <.90 I can't say the actual reason why my blood test came back negative, but it looks like Hyperisince tablets may be working for me. I also need to say that I have never had outbreaks since being diagnosed. Not much information, but I had to share because I was so happy to get a negative result.

debonair399
I have been taking their Hyperisince tablets for 3 months now. I was diagnosed about a year and a half ago with type 2 with a level of 3.1. I just had my doctor retest me last week and my level came back as <.90 I can't say the actual reason why my blood test came back negative, but it looks like Hyperisince tablets may be working for me. I also need to say that I have never had outbreaks since being diagnosed. Not much information, but I had to share because I was so happy to get a negative result.

HappyDiva.... how did your doctor reconcile your negative blood test with your earlier positive one? Do you now consider yourself cured from HSV-2?

Also, just wondering whether you have used any other Biogetica product other than hyperisince? Have you tried Bio-88, HRPZ formula? Have you continued using hyperisince? Thanks!!

orlandobryant

Hi Happy Diva. I just got results for my blood test back and my IgG level was 1.02! Below .90 is negative and 1.10 is considered positive. This is a great relief from the 1.38 I had in the first test. I've been taking Biogetica hyperisince and the h-factor for 2 months now and plan to continue as it seems to be working really well. I was wondering what your Dr said and if you had other tests or outbreaks since this post? My Dr is now sending me for another test that looks for the actual virus and not anti-bodies but this news has made my day for now! I can't seem to find any other posts on positive results going to negative so if anyone else has ever seen this or can explain it please let me know!

confused77
Hi Happy Diva. I just got results for my blood test back and my IgG level was 1.02! Below .90 is negative and 1.10 is considered positive. This is a great relief from the 1.38 I had in the first test. I've been taking Biogetica hyperisince and the h-factor for 2 months now and plan to continue as it seems to be working really well. I was wondering what your Dr said and if you had other tests or outbreaks since this post? My Dr is now sending me for another test that looks for the actual virus and not anti-bodies but this news has made my day for now! I can't seem to find any other posts on positive results going to negative so if anyone else has ever seen this or can explain it please let me know!

Have you had any out breaks at all? I'm curious to see how the hyperisince works as I was just diagnosed.

miracle228

I took their kit on and off for 4 months, and it did not help at all. 

Joey1987

I should be receiving my hyperisince and H-factor in a few days. I've tried Monolaurin and Lysine with no luck. I was also just prescribed Acyclovir a couple days ago, but will save that for OBs. Has anyone else had any luck with Biogetica products? 

Joey1987

So I've been taking the Hyperisince and H-Factor for almost a month. Had a very small OB. Lasted only a few days and then it was gone. Dr. from Biogetica said this is normal. I have another month's supply coming in a few days. I'll continue to take it. They suggested I take it for 4-6months. And they are only charging me $25 a month so no big deal. 

Puni
18 hours ago, Joey1987 said:

So I've been taking the Hyperisince and H-Factor for almost a month. Had a very small OB. Lasted only a few days and then it was gone. Dr. from Biogetica said this is normal. I have another month's supply coming in a few days. I'll continue to take it. They suggested I take it for 4-6months. And they are only charging me $25 a month so no big deal. 

Hey joey from where are you ordering this for 25$ , give me link

Joey1987

You have to contact one of the "doctors" at Biogetica, say you cannot afford full price. They will ask how much you can afford. They will not go any lower the $25US( I tried for $20 the second time lol) for a bottle of Hyperisince and H-factor. And I had to paypal them the money.

Mandymore

Sounds so dodge I saw they were Indians and I have been scammed by Indians a bunch like that Herpes Eraser one those ppl are the worst! 

Joey1987

Well I have received their protocol for the last 2 months, wired them money via paypal, and they have always sent me the products. And Im on my second month no OBs and no antivirals....so something is obviously working. Did it "cure me? I doubt it. But it has definitely helped!

Tech22

@Joey1987

How often did you have OBs?

How long have you had HSV?

How are the products working for you now?

Have you been retested yet?

My apologies for all the questions but I am extremely curious! Thanks Joey!