World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
summer2009

What do i have? Herpes or wart or what?

summer2009

Dear Sir/Madame

I have some spots near anal area, not sure if they are herpes or warts or nothing i wish.

Last 4-5 months ago, I shaved my ass with soap and went to sauna, hot bath often. All sensitive area of my body including ass starting itchy since that time.

i later had sex, not in sauna of course. And untill now, sometimes ass is itchy, not bad but it is itchy. When I clean it, it is fine. If i work out or sit for a long time then i will feel itchy often. Last few days, I look my ass for the first time, then I saw some spots, when i broke them, some has blood inside. Now my ass not itchy when I touch that spots, but it comes from because of sitting or if my ass is wet.

Dose spots caused from herpes or warts. I did have save sex, anal sex. and I am gay.

I read genial herpes symtoms for few days and I want to cry, they are so dangerous.

I decided to meet doctor because I saw some spot though i was not so much itchy, or itchy occasionally in the afternoon mainly.

Till last week, I met one doctor, he make physical examination by his eyes, he said that this is herpes...I used his cream but they feel hurt like burning. I stop and met another doctor, he said it is fine, normal.

What shall I trust.

Please help.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

God blesss you!

Misty67

Hi and welcome

So one doctor did a "visual" exam and said you have herpes and the other doctor said that is it not herpes...wow how confusing huh? I would suggest you wait until the 3 month mark and request a HSV blood test.

You said you had "safe sex"? well unfortunatley condom do not protect 100% against HSV. Also you said herpes is "dangerous" I'm wondering where you got that info? HSV is for the most part a harmless "skin condition" and can be managed.

Sorry for what you are going through! hang in there until you can get a blood test.

summer2009

shall i wait for 3 months?

Dear Mysty.

Thanks for message, it is so valuable for me. We do not have HSV test in Myanamar so what shall i do? I feel itchy if i did not clean ass in the afternoon or in the period of hot temperature.

Shall normal pepepole has some sports on their ass?

Regards,

Hope to see you.