World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bobmck

Hi Folks

bobmck

Just found your site so I thought I'd drop-in and say Hi and get to know you all a little better. I don't really need any support as I've had H for many years, I just feel a bit isolated so I'm looking forward to chatting with you soon and making some new H-mates.

Bob:p

wholesome

Welcome,

I didn't know this site existed until recently. I have had herpes for 24 years and didn't think much of it since I caught if from my husband. However, we are getting a divorce and I needed some advice about how to approach the big wide world.

It's a great place and the more you participate the less isolated you will feel.

Keep in touch

MissHope

Welcome Bob and Wholesome,

We are glad you found us. We always enjoy hearing from others who have lived with this gift for many years and are looking forward to you sharing your stories, advice and outlook.

Jump on in and get involved as I'm sure here you will make many new friends. After two posts, you can join live chat too.

bobmck

Thanks for the welcome

Hi to Wholesome and Miss Hope

Don't laugh but I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site and what the difference is between a thread and a post!! LOL I guess it's an age thing.

Thanks for the welcome

Bob:D

GntiNh

Hey I'm a moderator and I'm still finding things out lol.

Come and try live chat (click on link in the darker blue line at the top) lots of support in there.