World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Luisa

Anyone from the Philippines???

Luisa

I'm wondering if there's anyone here from the Philippines, or from anywhere in Asia? I just think this is a very helpful support group and that people going through the same condition should know about this, especially those who reside in my area. I've searched for local support groups (online and non-online) but i don't think one exists. It's quite frustrating because I don't know anyone else who has it. Anyway, I just think it would be nice to know that i'm not alone. I don't feel the need to actually meet those in the Phil. who has it, maybe if they could say hi on this site, it would really help. Thanks everyone!

NotHappyWithHSV

pinoy

HI! you are not alone.i'm bruce from bulacan,philippines pero eastwood ako nagwowork and nagstay....if you need someone to talk to just send me a message..i feel a bit happy to know someone from philippines but i feel sad at the same time knowing that another person is suffering from this sneaky little virus...i hope we could be friends..Godbless you...

aquarian71

Hi Luisa, I've been lurking in this forum for a while now ever since i've been diagnosed early last year. I only visit this forum whenever i have an OB which is about every three months hoping to read inspiring success stories and a cure. So it's safe to say that I'm having an OB right now. :-(

I think I've had this long before I was diagnosed because from time to time I get something like an insect bite down there. At first, I brushed it off thinking it was just an ingrown hair or a pimple. I was just wondering why it keeps on appearing near or at the same place eveytime. I finally had the courage to see a doctor in St. Luke's, the doctor said it was herpes and he told me to get an HSV1/HSV2 test. Embarassed and in a state of disbelief, I went to the hospital's lab to get my blood sample taken only to be told that it's not available there. I went to intercon (diagnostic center where i got my blood tested for all std's except herpes. Thank God, it all came back negative) and was told they don't have it there too. At first, I wondered why herpes tests are not readily available at Diagnostic centers. After doing some research, I understood why. It's because herpes is a relatively common viral skin condition. It's not even dangerous and 90% of people have HSV1 and only 10% of them shows any symptoms. The same way with HSV2. 25% of the people has it and only 10% of them shows any symptoms.

http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html

I finally went to another doctor in St. Luke's to ask for a second opinion. What he did was, he took a swab from the pimple and cultured it and he told me that I'm positive for herpes but he can't tell me which type. He told me it's genital herpes because it's in my genital area. He suggested that I take 200 mgs of zovirax 5 times a day for 10 days and 5 x a day for 5 days for recurrence. The same treatment whether it's oral or genital herpes.

My OB's are very mild though, it doesn't hurt too. but I get depressed whenever it rears its ugly head. What I do is episodic therapy, I always store 6 tablets of zovirax 800 mg in my medicine cabinet and I immediately take the meds 3 x a day for two days whenever I see a small bump starting to form down there. :) It usually clears in 7 to 10 days.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have gone to a doctor about my insect bite down there. As they say, Ignorance is bliss!! :)

ilikepink
Pinoy here. Anyone knows H support in Philippines? or some dating sites thanks

Hello there. I am a Filipino and I am also looking for Pinoys, because we can understand the food more. LOL.

knite

Help

To all pinoys here badly needed councelling.. Please help how to cope up with herpes.

my email add is knite_16@yahoo.com

-thanks

exanimo07

Hi!

A friend of mine is asking me for help. She got a package from her uncle who's residing in US. She wants me to sell her Acyclovir Tablets from California. If you're interested just read the info below. I'm going to give you discount. Thanks

Acyclovir Tablets, USP 800 mg - P35 each

*branded generic

*with discount for orders of 50 tabs +

This is from Quality Home Infusion 212 W Magnolia Blvd Burbank CA 91502 (818-848-8112)

Manufactured by : NOVOPHARM LIMITED Toronto, Canada

Manufactured for TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA, Sellersville, PA 18960

Meet ups at SM North EDSA, SM Megamall or Trinoma

Just text 09359072697 for more info

Read more: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/11177459/Acyclovir+Tablets+USP+800+mg%28GENERIC+ZOVIRAX%29-+CHEAPEST+PRICE?event=Sulit.com.ph+Homepage,Browsing+History,Browsing+History

alvinisnotsivk

2 years na ko nakikipaglaban sa herpes and candida. Kung kelan ako tumino dun lumabas lahat ng symptoms. I'm 24 now and I don't take meds :)

ilikepink

Hello. Sino po may alam ng pwedeng generic ng Valtrex? Napaka mahal po kasi ng 56 tablets. Please respond po. :(

TheMANofFAITH

Hi all, im from philippines also. I stop with the meds and creams kasi it will cause side effects to me lalo na pag long term use. (And kind of EXPENSIVE) what I do is when there's "ITCHYNESS" at any point of time it means its starting already so what I do is

use PURE ACV (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR) with the "MOTHER". Kasi yung mother yung may contain nung fighting agent. Nabibili to sa health store kung wala sa SULIT ako bumili.

Apple cider kasi have ANTI of everything kahit search sa net.

Ang ginagawa ko is ginagawa kong wash. Dillute half cup sa tabo then make it like a wash. then at night APPLY UNDILLUTED ACV of it in parts na may itchyness kasi dun yung sores lumalabas and DONT WASH THE ACV. May sting pero WORTH IT YUNG STING. As I experience guys from start of itchiness palang siya and hindi na siya tutuloy tas 2-3 days lang yung "ODD FEELING" not the super painful 10 days.

I HOPE IT HELPS.

Kdot

Hello po :( 5 yrs na kme ng asawa ko tas may lumabas na mga butlig sa inner thigh ko diagnosis is herpes sabi ng asawa ko d nia daw alam na may herpes sya pede bang hindi alam un? Naiinis ako at sobrang galit ko sa asawa ko hinawaan nia ko ng nakakahiyang sakit at walang linas gusto ko ng mamatay sa sobrang lungkot

Kdot

San l

Hello. Sino po may alam ng pwedeng generic ng Valtrex? Napaka mahal po kasi ng 56 tablets. Please respond

san location mo

ilikepink

Hello everyone! Kumusta na po? Welcome po sa new members. Wag po kayong mahiya dahil po sa totoo kahit po ganito sya parang skin disease lang sya. Read po kayo sa mga posts ng international members at admin po dito. Mag 2 years na po since I was diagnosed with HSV 2. Nothing has changed sakin, I had forgotten about it actually kahit na hindi ako sumusunod sa tamang diet at sa sleep. Pero po, sa umpisa lang po yan. It'll get better. Last January pa po ang last outbreak ko. I hope wag na syang bumalik for good pero alam ko inevitable yun. Para po sa mga may concern, please know we are a community helping others wag po kayo mahiya ishare lahat ng nararamdaman nyo dito.

ilikepink
Wala kong makausap dahil nakakahiya talaga:(

Have you been taking anything? Please elaborate if you want. Thank you.

ilikepink

Don't be sad, there is life after this. You will still be the same person you were prior to this incident. Be strong po. Take good care of yourself and pray.

Hello po :( 5 yrs na kme ng asawa ko tas may lumabas na mga butlig sa inner thigh ko diagnosis is herpes sabi ng asawa ko d nia daw alam na may herpes sya pede bang hindi alam un? Naiinis ako at sobrang galit ko sa asawa ko hinawaan nia ko ng nakakahiyang sakit at walang linas gusto ko ng mamatay sa sobrang lungkot

tt b

Kdot

Sana po magkaron na ng cure? Filipino po ba ang nakahawa sayo? Nakakainis hindi ko matingnan ang asawa ko pregnant pa ko nung nahawa nia ko after nun meron na kong 3 outbreaks sobrang lungkot

Kdot
Have you been taking anything? Please elaborate if you want. Thank you.

Cream lang po acyclovir wala na po akong future ayoko na po mag ka anak nalulungkot po akodhil gusto ko po ng kahit 3 o 4 na anak pero natatkot na po ako alam ko po skin disease lang yan pero naiinis ako dahil sa mga pokpok na pinatulan ng asawa ko naghihirap ako ng ganto

cbwan28

hi guys is this forum still active?

i feel so down right now. my wife and o was diagnosed with hsv.. right now my wife is suffering from genital sores. i really cant bear the pain right now knowing that i infected my loving wife. guys i really need sum1 to talk to. i feel so depressed in the past days and i feel like id rather die. please have sum1 to talk to. thank you

WilsoInAus

We do understand, many of us here have infected a loved one, I have.

The reality is that your wife in all likelihood will not experience much more than an inconvenience once her immune system is in full swing.

How have you both been diagnosed with HSV?

cbwan28

thanks for replyng. thru test as our doctir advsed. she developed genital herpes so was I. right now we are in heavy anxiety that this may be part of the symptoms of a bigger problem which is HIV. is there any possibilty?