World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
shadow2840

Masturbating with sores present?

shadow2840

Is it safe for a male to masturbate with sores present as long as they don't touch the sores, or will the skin stretching from the erection/masturbating cause the sores to break open further?

mmb347

Um....I don't know how it is for guys, but since I'm a girl I was told that it will hurt, but as long as I wash up after I was finished it would keep them from getting worse. I would say for you to try it first and take it from there. Wish you luck ^_~

mymouse

Hey, if you do masterbate with sores around, is it possible to spread the infection to other parts of the rod or do anti-bodies prevent that sort of spreading?

I've flogged the dolphin while there were sores, but mine were really kinda like small pimples and weren't giving me any physical pain when they struck.

totalregret

do those of u that masterbate with sores use ur hands? or, do you wear gloves? do you think you can spread it to your hands?

Amalia

I think, in theory, if you had sores or were shedding and ALSO had an open sore on your hand or a hang nail , you might be able to spread it.

Any one agree or disagree?

whitechoclate

yes

if someone was brave enough to masterbate especially with the sores being open make sure they have latex gloves. lol if not it can spread ive seen pics of hsv2 on hands b4.

totalregret

what about masterbating when no sores are present?

Denise 07
what about masterbating when no sores are present?

I'd think it's okay. I'd wash my hands with hot soapy water for at least 20 seconds right afterwards to be on the safe side :)

rmh

masturbating during an active outbreak prolongs it. Let the virus retreat and settle down. Let the sores heal. You can get busy afterward.

A really good book on herpes is "The Truth About Herpes" By Dr. Stephen Sacks. That has all the technical info you need to understand how the virus works, transmission, treating it and living with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Trace67
      Who said it was hard to believe? It's possible that it causes some Alzheimer's but its also possible that herpes merely takes advantage of a brain weakened by Alzheimer's rather than being the causative agent. This theory is a well-documented by experts. The fact is that they have no proof either way. Links do not prove anything and are often proven incorrect as causative agents. To further complicate things, they fully expect that Alzheimer's may have several causes. Therefore, the best way to handle it at the moment may be to reverse the damage with a cure which would likely work for all causes or at least most. It may be easier to fix for now and then prevent later as they learn more about the various causes. They may be on the brink of that now.
    • Metalhead!
      I have to agree. Only American companies are under the jurisdiction of the FDA but why do they extend their influence over all treatments and medicines globally cos they are corrupt yeah. Makes sense
    • hsv2fighter
      Dear Mike, I have access to academic resources. If you would like to have a look at the original report, you can tell me your email. Note that it's only for personal use of HSV cure research survey.
    • Waiting4newlife
      I got it from my ex-girlfriend from India. Break up after that. Now moving to canada. 
    • BrittanyGators
      In my opinion the FDA are the biggest scammers out there. From my side as a mother who had to see my Daughter be infected because of the terrible misrepresentation of Pharmaceutical medications (Valtrex) I think that the FDA has a lot to answer for.  They take their funding and bonus's to approve dangerous medications which have later turned out to be deadly.  They approve and endorse sugar with no limitation or regulation although it's the biggest cause of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.  All because they are part of the bigger business scams out there to keep the population dependent on antivirals for life.  I know I would much rather a natural solution for my Daughter than the toxic medications the FDA endorse. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.