St. George Patron Saint of Herpes

For those of you who dont know, this could be another great road to go down.

Maybe he will intercede on your behalf and you herpes will be false, go away, or we finally find a cure.

Please see the following

NOVENA TO SAINT GEORGE

Pray the following prayers for nine consecutive days:

PREPARATORY PRAYERAlmighty and eternal God!With lively faith and reverently worshipping Thy divine Majesty, I prostrate myself before Thee and invoke with filial trust Thy supreme bounty and mercy. Illumine the darkness of my intellect with a ray of Thy heavenly light and inflame my heart with the fire of Thy Divine love, that I may contemplate the great virtues and merits of the Saint in whose honourI make this novena,and following his example imitate,like him,the life of Thy Divine Son. Moreover, I beseech Thee to grant graciously,through the merits and intercessionof this powerful Helper,the petition which through himI humbly place before Thee,devoutly saving,"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."Vouchsafe graciously to hear it,if it redounds to Thy greater gloryand to the salvation of my soul.Amen.

PRAYER IN HONOR OF SAINT GEORGEO GOD, who didst grant to Saint Georgestrength and constancy in the various tormentswhich he sustained for our holy faith;we beseech Thee to preserve,through his intercession,our faith from wavering and doubt,so that we may serve Theewith a sincere heart faithfully unto death.Through Christ our Lord.Amen.

INVOCATION OF SAINT GEORGEFaithful servant of Godand invincible martyr, Saint George;favoured by God with the gift of faith,and inflamed with an ardent love of Christ,thou didst fight valiantlyagainst the dragon of pride,falsehood, and deceit.Neither pain nor torture,sword nor death could part theefrom the love of Christ.I fervently implore theefor the sake of this loveto help me by thy intercessionto overcome the temptations that surround me,and to bear bravelythe trials that oppress me,so that I may patiently carry the crosswhich is placed upon me;and let neither distress nor difficultiesseparate me from the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ.Valiant champion of the Faith,assist me in the combat against evil,that I may win the crown promised to themthat persevere unto the end.

PRAYER My Lord and my God!I offer up to Theemy petition in unionwith the bitter passionand death of Jesus Christ, Thy Son,together with the meritsof His immaculate and blessed Mother,Mary ever virgin,and of all the saints,particularly with those of the holy Helperin whose honour I make this novena. Look down upon me,merciful Lord!Grant me Thy grace and Thy love,and graciously hear my prayer.Amen.

• 2 months later...