World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
dreamer63

long history

dreamer63

im 46yr old mother

i was 18yrs old when i devloped the herpies virus

i was living with my bf and his parents at the time as where i came down with this irratating rash and i went to the health department thinking it was a bladder infection which to find out it wasent and at the same time i found out i was pregnant. i lost the baby shortly after.

the bf didnt have the virus but i had learned that if you live in a flithy house with cat crap they can carry the virus.(unknown if that is even true)

any how my last flair up was a little over 20yrs ago

and i didnt feel that i really needed to tell anyone for i wasent having any issue (i didnt even tell my ex hubby)

but any how back in march 2010 i camr down with a flair up. i got the meds and shortly after i met a guy that saw me for who i was.. i didnt tell him which now i wish i had for he he ask me the other day about std. and i called him and i told him i didnt know how to tell you but yet i dont have any symptoms sense march so why would he had the signs now for the past 2weeks... i dont know. but i have made appt to see my doc, i even told him i felt he would be mad, he said no but a bit disappointed for i didnt tell him. which i can understand that....

while i was making my appt with my doc i had ask what would cause the flair up . and she said stress can do it at times... thats funny for the past 20yrs you would think i would had more problems.... im thinking more of it can be based on my reg health issue..

any how shortly after i had found out i had that virus and lost the baby the bf at the time and i broke up and i moved in with my adopted brother,, i met a guy and we were together for a short time short enough where i got pg with my daughter(she is 27yrs old now

i also have a son that is 23yrs old

and 3 awsome grandkids

fear is always around.. you cant prevent thinking its not there.

but not having a flair up after 20yrs is a blessing