World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
blondii24

Ughhhhh!!!!

blondii24

this is soooooooooooo frustrating!!!! I have had 2 relationships since finding out in november that i had contracted the lovely ghsv1....I told both of them about it and we got thru it...my theory is that "pretty beats herpes" lol The thing is...is not to brag...but im a cute girl...temptation is out there every day and what really sucks is i cant have the care free ****ty sex that all of my friemds get to have bc i have fucking herpes. i mean seriously... the hottest guy in all of america gave me his number today and i cant even be happy about it!!! this SUCKS! and what REALLY sucks...is i have type 1...so i dont have ob's...I feel like a normal girl...except for the fact that in the back of my mind i know i have it! :( I wish i could invent a time machine and go back in time to that night and just erase it so i could be a normal girl again. I could never bring myself to sleep with someone w/o telling them but sometimes i sooooooooo want to! uggghhhh! i just wanna be normal again!!! thanks for letting me vent!

awaken

Hey, know that you are doing the right thing when you take the position, "I could never bring myself to sleep with someone w/o telling them." This deserves the highest respect. This means you give a damn and want to be active against the wild fire spread of HSV. The caring has to start with us if we expect others to fight for solutions to herpes. Stay wise and become even wiser as the gift is upon us. I truly believe relief against, transmission, shedding and outbreaks is coming in the NEAR future. Exciting things are being post on Finding a Herpes Cure. Stay strong B24.

boo32

Hey Blondii,

I completely know EXACTLY how you're feeling. I would describe myself the same way and there is this really good looking, great guy I have just recently met at my school, and it just completely devastates me to know that I am going to have to tell him this, especially since we have been somewhat intimate already (kissing, using hands...ya know). Before I would have been so excited and happy about everything, but now I am almost considering telling him that it just won't work so I don't even have to go through with it (I know...it sounds terrible). I almost break down in tears every day now just thinking that I'm not the same person anymore, and won't have the carefree intimate life I want to (with a long-term partner). It's like this wound has just been re-opened again and this great time in my life makes me feel miserable :( I'm so sorry that you're feeling that way because I totally know, it feels terrible. But vent as much as you need to and just know that there's someone else going through the exact same thing...hopefully that helps a little :)