All of u can be healed

Just ask the lord kids no disease is too big for him. Pray to Jesus thats your best medicine that u can have for all the incurable diseases. I havent been healed yet but I will be knocking on the lords door.

Give me a fucking break. Accepting jesus as your savior isnt going to cure me..or anyone here of herpes. Who told you that..your preacher? You watch to much billy graham.

Give me a fucking break. Accepting jesus as your savior isnt going to cure me..or anyone here of herpes. Who told you that..your preacher? You watch to much billy graham.

It cured my grandmas cancer it made her paralyzed cousin walk so dont tell me that lord cant cure.

cancer can go into remission, and be cured by modern medicine... If you havent been cured yet what does that say about your faith? It only has to be as big as a mustard seed. I used to be a fanatical christian too...but gave up....How didyou get H?

You can't compair herpes and cancer. Just like cameo said, cancer goes into remission, it isnt "cured". I've known to many people that have died of cancer after years and years of fighting it, it going into remission and then coming back. You generally don't die from herpes, its just a real pain in the ass.

But back to the issue at hand..I for one think this is not the place for your "believe in god and you will be cured". This isnt a religious forum, and I personally..don't want her here your god rantings and bible peddling. This is a forum about an std, called HERPES and that is what needs to be discussed. People come here for comfort and to educate themselves about an std that has plagued their lives. If they want a speech on "believe in god and you will prevail" they will seek out such a forum.

Just my opinion.

It cured my grandmas cancer it made her paralyzed cousin walk so dont tell me that lord cant cure.

Well does the lord take long vacations or something because there's a lot of people in any hospital cancer ward who are praying and still dying; a lot of praying people with AIDS that arent being cured--most of the people in the world doing the most abject suffering are poor children. Does the lord just not like these people? HIV-infected babies in South Africa who are commonly raped by grown men who believe raping a virgin baby girl will cure them of AIDS? For the record, a girl baby born in South Africa has a higher probability of being raped than she does of ever learning how to read, so says the World Health Organization. Where's sweet Jesus in that story? With a "savior" like that who needs the devil?

The truth is you dont know what cured your grandmother's cancer or made somebody walk. There's no more evidence that some "lord" did it than there is evidence of scientifically explainable remissions and regenerative nerve tissue...

Funny thing to me about Christians is they love Jesus to death but they don't want to go live with him. If he's so great why do you celebrate escaping the permanent opportunity to go live with him anyway (death)?

AMEN Delilah and Tohealth.... I dont believe anyone has ever been cured of AIDS or HIV...

a question De, why would God "cure" you if getting herpes was a "consequence" of your sin??? Just something to ponder...

Amy

SpecialGuest1234

Sometimes "Christians" or "People" ask God for the wrong things.. what most don't realize is that life isn't supposed to be perfect which was the whole point of Christ's death.

There are many that don't want to hear about Jesus, the Bible, or what part any of it plays in your life and to be honest there really isn't a slot for it here on this forum.

So if you would like to (as a believer) discuss the issue of God and His will for you with others that have an STD then I would suggest checking out Christians and STD's. Perhaps that's a more appropriate place to post..

As a believer I have to say that sometimes things happen for a reason and life is not all peaches and cream. Why should we expect it to be? Maybe God wants to use your illness to help others ~ have you ever thought of that instead of insisting that you have been "cured" by God? Besides.. how do you know? Have you had PCR testing every single day and type specific blood tests since the point you felt you were "cured?" Have you ever looked up the word "cure" in the dictionary? Anybody can treat herpes which is what the word means in the first place.

In any case.. I'll be moving on from this discussion.

Take Care and yes ~ God bless you too!!

Angela :D

I dont have any problems with most christians (aside from the ones who shove their views down my throat) or accepting a christian faith. However, I do feel this is kind of an inappropriate place to be pushing it upon others. Everyone is able to make their own choices about spirituality and expecting someone to convert or become a christian because you say that'll heal them is asanine.

I dunno, SpecialUser1234 summed it up well.

• 1 month later...

being cured..

Hi. I know someone who was healed of genital herpes. A friend of mine. I know this is touchy, and it's not about pushing anything on anybody. Everybody posts things that they believe could work, or might help, I don't think the girl who posted about praying meant to condemn anyone. Most of my posts have been about the beneifts of coconut oil. I believe God heals today, but it's in his divine will. Sometimes, we do not get healed. He didn't heal Paul, because he said his "Grace" was sufficient. I don't think this is the place for a huge discussion on God's healing, or belief in God, but I do think it was nice to mention. Take it or leave it, right? God has not healed me at this time, but I do turn to him for comfort, and hope of relief. I feel he's lead me personally to coconut oil, and herpes has shown me I need to calm down and stop being so stressed all the time. There is a devil in this world who is out to destroy us, and although we aren't in paradise right now, where there is no sickness or pain, we do have the hope of that, and a God who will comfort (and at times heal us). I believe God is grieved at the suffering that goes on in the world, but has allowed us a free will, and sin and suffering is rampant here. Sorry to go on so much, I just think that the little post to pray was sweet, and believe God loves herpes and Aids sufferers and is here for us, if only to listen and even lead us to our indivual remedies.

• 1 month later...

Re: being cured..

Hi. I know someone who was healed of genital herpes. A friend of mine. I know this is touchy' date=' and it's not about pushing anything on anybody. Everybody posts things that they believe could work, or might help, I don't think the girl who posted about praying meant to condemn anyone. Most of my posts have been about the beneifts of coconut oil. I believe God heals today, but it's in his divine will. Sometimes, we do not get healed. He didn't heal Paul, because he said his "Grace" was sufficient. I don't think this is the place for a huge discussion on God's healing, or belief in God, but I do think it was nice to mention. Take it or leave it, right? God has not healed me at this time, but I do turn to him for comfort, and hope of relief. I feel he's lead me personally to coconut oil, and herpes has shown me I need to calm down and stop being so stressed all the time. There is a devil in this world who is out to destroy us, and although we aren't in paradise right now, where there is no sickness or pain, we do have the hope of that, and a God who will comfort (and at times heal us). I believe God is grieved at the suffering that goes on in the world, but has allowed us a free will, and sin and suffering is rampant here. Sorry to go on so much, I just think that the little post to pray was sweet, and believe God loves herpes and Aids sufferers and is here for us, if only to listen and even lead us to our indivual remedies.[/quote']

you must be joking! first of all, the topic is about outbreaks. The top post should be in a suitable topic......which is not on this forum. Its an insult to people who are in pain and opens debates which have nothing to do with herpes. The topic was abused for promoting personal beliefs! :roll:

• 1 month later...

Layla....I agree with what you said in your first post here!!

I don't want to tell people to belive in God or even coconut oil,but if those things had worked for me I'd want to tell people that and if they choose to try it then good for them.Hope they also have good results!!

I'd be interested in learning more about the coconut oil!!Pm me if you want or start another thread just about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Well when there is no hope left then we go to the lord and ask for mercy from him. But there is no guarantee that he will shower his blessings to all but of course faith does play an important role in this. Particularly in this problem I have seen many people lose hope so it is always better for them to be at the Almighty's mercy who can show the glimmer of hope.

Ok, I am the last person to preach fire and brimstone, however why is everyone attacking De for the first post of praying to God. One reply even told De that is not an appropriate forum for that type of talk. Look at the Title of this particular forum and under the title is the definition "Discuss your religious or spiritual point of view" How is suggesting prayer not a spritual point of view? Again, I don't believe in forcing spirituality on anyone, it's a personal voluntary step someone must take. However, don't attack someone for wanting to find a little strength in the power of God if it helps them cope. Regardless if you agree with their method of sharing their opinion, this is the Spiritual forum in this site. I know there is pain and most of us want to scream and cuss and kill and vent but there is appropriate forums all over this site. Let this one be about Keeping the Faith.:p

• 3 weeks later...

if you believe that God created everything and he loves us then you must realize that everything on this earth is included in that love and that would involve the viruses etc. why would he pick and choose which of his creations were worthy of life and which he would destroy.

that's not to say he doesn't love us as he says he created us in his image. we may be his favorites but if all he created are revered to him as his children then he would want all to thrive and that would include even the tiniest little organisms.

we humans want to put ourselves on a pedestal and pretend that we are all that matters but in the bible God instructed us to care for all of his creatures great and small.

he's gonna love us with or without hsv.