Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
health

Latex shorts/boxers/underwear

13 posts in this topic

I am interested in men's latex (or polyurethane or pvc) shorts, boxers, boxer briefs, underwear that would provide more of physical barrier for sex.

There are three things I've seen that I'm considering:

1. Latex boxer briefs (to possibly cut a hole in to fit the penis through)

2. Latex boxer briefs that completely cover the penis as well (these exist)

3. I just came across a latex underwear on ebay called MythPoint which basically have a whole cut out for the penis.

All things being equal cheaper would be better.

Has anyone had experience with these?

I am interested in men's latex (or polyurethane or pvc) shorts, boxers, boxer briefs, underwear that would provide more of physical barrier for sex.

There are three things I've seen that I'm considering:

I haven't had any experience with this but I am really interested in this topic.

I've seen some latex clothing at this website:

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/

But what have you seen that you're interested in using ? I'd love to hear about it. Post some links here too if you will ?

But what have you seen that you're interested in using ? I'd love to hear about it. Post some links here too if you will ?

1. Latex boxer briefs (to possibly cut a hole in to fit the penis through)

http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB501-m

http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB6004

2. Latex boxer briefs that completely cover the penis as well (these exist)

http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB611

They call these a boxers with a "sheath"

3. I just came across a latex underwear on ebay called MythPoint which basically have a whole cut out for the penis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MythPoint-men-latex-shorts-penis-hole-underwear-brief-/320604681345

At the site you linked to I saw these:

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.php?code=2211&cat=22

And then of course there is this site:

Latex Boxers

:rolleyes:

This kit is excellent !!!! But JESUS... the price !!!!!

Unbelievable. No wonder herpes keeps spreading. Who the hell is going to fork out THAT kind of money ?!!?!?

sarahb likes this

This kit is excellent !!!! But JESUS... the price !!!!!

Unbelievable. No wonder herpes keeps spreading. Who the hell is going to fork out THAT kind of money ?!!?!?

Okay, I'll be honest. My question is how many people would actually use it?

(Not me.) :rolleyes:

Are you trying to prevent male-to-female or female-to-male? The contraption would look different depending on which you are trying to accomplish. Either way, there are some fairly lengthy discussions about this topic on here if you look around.

Okay, I'll be honest. My question is how many people would actually use it?

(Not me.) :rolleyes:

Maybe you wouldn't use it but I think a whole lot more other people would use it if it was 50 bucks instead of hundreds of dollars (that kit is WAY overpriced.) And it would be nice of some of those people were people without herpes who were being smart for a change and worried about catching an std.

Sex is FUN... I know if I was looking for partner(s) I'd rather be having sex with some rubber or plastic in the way than not getting any at all. How many bunches of people have I read on this forum who are having trouble finding anyone to *bleep* them ? :sadfacetoday:

So I got the bicycle style shorts with a full penis sheath. I got one size bigger than my true size because I didn't want to have to be struggling to put them on. I think this was a good decision because I can put them on without applying lube (except to my penis) or talc. The legs were a little long and so I cut them down.

Finally after abstaining for so many months we got to have sex again!!! I wore a condom inside just so I wouldn't have to cleanup a mess. Feeling wise it's not that great because the rubber of the sheath is way thicker than a condom. But it was just great to have sex again. It was great to feel like we were totally protected with probably zero risk of transmission. One downside is that we seemed to need a lot of lube and the sheath seemed to dry out quickly.

After having sex that way a few times, I decided to cut the tip off the boxer's penis sheath, so now the head of my penis is exposed. I still wear a condom and the feeling is so much better :) and I feel like the coverage is still really good. And because the head is exposed it now stays wet.

Peace16 likes this

And then of course there is this site:

Latex Boxers

:rolleyes:

I think these people are really onto something with their latex boxers. But I wrote to them via email to ask them some questions and they haven't answered me. Isn't that just wonderful. The only company around (seemingly) making a truly safer sex kit and they aren't professional, aren't manning their website, or perhaps aren't even in business anymore?? They seriously want people to fork over almost 350 U.S. DOLLARS for a safer sex kit and they don't even man their website to respond to inquiries... nor do they post any contact info other than email addresses (one of which is wrong!) Like I'm going to give my credit card number to a site I can't follow up on with a phone call if I never get my order ??? Don't think so...

PISSES me off hugely. Such a promising idea being run into the ground by ineptitude. :mad:

I'm super interested in this myself to protect my boyfriend from gHSV-2, but I'm allergic to latex. I've trying googling alternatives like polyeurathane, polyisoprene, FC2 (like the female condom), and nitrile, but only vinyl PVC/pleather seems to be a viable option---although much of what comes up in a search is incontinence underwear. :\

I would be curious enough to let my partner use it. Just imagine with the appropriate lube. Lots of slipping action. It could be fun I think. But......the price is just toooooo high. And they know that only a certain group of ppl would be looking for such an item, therefore, the high price. Not fair at all.