World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Voyager2
      Sure hope this pans out. 
    • Voyager2
      Don't forget there are two promising vaccines on the prophylactic front (but only pre-clinical): The Trivalent vaccine worked well on guinea pigs:  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32347775/ The Einstein (Xvax) vaccine also has a ways to go: https://x-vax.com/ The fact HSV529 is in yet another clinical trial is good news for herpsters. 
    • Davrk8
      thank you for the info. I am uncircumcised. I applied some clotrimazole cream during the last outbreak I noticed, which seem to do the trick (around a month ago). But now, there new dots are appearing at a different location on the glans. Wasnt sure if balanitis can come back so soon or if it could be something else. 
    • Josse
      Looks like mild balanitis. If you are uncircumcised then thats normal every now and then due to accumulation of yeast and the irritation of the foreskin
    • MikeHerp
      I think the simple reason is that this is a fund raiser that was started by our community rather than by Fred Hutch.  Or rather, FHC started it in response to our request.   I still think they should somehow feature it in their pages.  But anyway, that's just how they do it. Keep in mind that FHC's main focus is curing cancer.  It's a cancer research institute.  They might feel that putting stuff on their website that isn't directly related to cancer might give people the impression, especially cancer cure donors (who are by far the main donors to FHC), that FHC is losing its focus. So we have to work within these limits.   However, I do draw strength from the fact that FHC has tried to help us with the fund raiser.  Among others: 1.  When the new research paper is released, FHC has gotten an agreement with a prominent sexual health blogger, to promote the research and the fund raiser. 2.  There is another potential promotion in the works that might get back on track if the US is able to get the coronavirus under control. So FHC has actively helped us to promote the fund raiser.
Sign in to follow this  
SexyBoiii

Killing Herpies with...

SexyBoiii

I thought I would post up this information I found on a website long ago. Maybe give some people some things to look into when looking for a cure. I don't doubt that oxygen can kill the virus based on the facts given. How can we effectively get to this virus safely and effectively enough to kill it ourselves?

Herpes Cure Through Oxygenation

Herpes is a virus and viruses are anaerobic. They exist, survive and proliferate with little or no oxygen present. The herpes virus lacks the genetic material for reproduction and must inhabit a cell and rob the cell of its missing genetic material to multiply. They multiply by attaching themselves to DNA or RNA of normal cells forcing the cell to produce more of the virus. They remain latent until our defenses are down when they travel from cell to cell replicating wildly causing a herpes outbreak.

The herpes virus cannot exist in an elevated oxygen environment. Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for proving that viruses cannot proliferate, cannot exist in the presence of sufficient oxygen. This is a now an accepted fact. There has been many, many studies showing the destruction of viruses by the introduction of increased oxygenation whether it is in the form of ozone, hydrogen peroxide, hyperbaric oxygen, etc.

Cuba, Russia, West Germany and Italy have all successfully treated viral infections with increased oxygenation. At the Center of Medical and Surgical Research in Havana fifteen adults patients suffering from herpes zoster were treated with injections of ozone/oxygen for a period of fifteen days. All patients were completely symptom free after the treatment AND follow-up examinations a year later showed not one relapse.

Dr. R. Mattassi of the Division of Vascular Surgery at the Santa Corona Hospital in Milan, Italy treated 27 herpes patients with intravenous injections of oxygen and ozone. All patients healed completely after a minimum of one and a maximum of five injections. Five years later 24 of the 27 were still outbreak free. Re-infection was suspected in the other three.

Sufficient amounts of increased oxygenation at the cellular level kills the herpes virus. But oxygen, in any form, is not patentable. Why would any company spend five to seven years and millions of dollars obtaining FDA approval when they could not recoup their expenditures without a protected patents? Well, there is hope.

Medizone International, a Canadian based company, has applied to the FDA to commence studies on the effects of increased oxygenation on viruses. They specifically mention AIDS, hepatitis and herpes. At the same time they are applying to patent a procedure whereby they can purify blood through a thin film ozone process. Studies will start in Italy early in 1998. This company will prove what Dr. Otto Warburg proved in the 1930'S- INCREASED OXYGENATION KILLS VIRUSES.

Dr Parris Kidd has stated:

"Oxygen plays a pivotal role in the proper functioning of the immune system; i.e. resistance to disease, bacterial, and viruses."

Dr. Stephen Levine has also stated:

"We can look at oxygen deficiency as the single greatest cause of all disease."

Thus the development of a shortage of oxygen in the blood could very well be the starting point for the loss of the immune system and the beginning of feared health problems such as cancer, leukemia, AIDS, candida, seizures, and nerve deterioration.

Dr Freibott explains why oxygen and oxidation is so vital:

"It is the lack of oxygen in proper amounts in the system that prevents oxidation and oxygenation, which energizes the cells to biological regeneration. These processes are the foundation of life and death. If the normal environment of the cell can be maintained, it will not lose its growth and reproduction potential. Sub-oxygen creates sub-oxidation." An oxygen deficiency plays an important part in cellular contamination. Oxygen is a powerful detoxifier, and when its quantity is deficient, toxins begin to devastate body functions and deplete the body of life-giving energy. Without oxygen, there can be no nourishment. Without nourishment, no heat and no energy can be created, and the body cannot purify itself. The unhindered development of this metabolic process results in a circumstance that we call sound health.

struggle83

Really???

This is ridiculous. You hid the "oxygen" part of your title because you know you have posted too many times on the topic.

Look, if you are so convinced then go and do 40-80-100 sessions of hyperbaric at over 1.75 ATA with pure oxygen. You CANNOT get more oxygen into your body any other way. Then get back to us. I have a feeling you will still be having outbreaks and will be very sore in the wallet.

I have done HBOT. It did nothing for me, and in fact, I think it caused my infection to spread into my CSF and into my brain. I have regretted it ever since.

Oxygen is a drug. It can be very dangerous. If you don't believe me, ask your doctor. You are trying to push it here and that is against forum rules.

SexyBoiii

Oxygen is a drug? lol

And no I don't think that a hyperbaric chamber is the safest way to go. And yes very high levels of oxygen can be toxic. If it does kill the virus though, what other ways can we use to bring oxygen to the nesting place of the virus without harming ourselves?

Oxygen can't be all bad if we need it to live.

I'm not pushing this on anyone. This is just something for people to read that wish to. I am looking for ideas on other ways to safely elevate my oxygen levels.

For instance; Exersizes, foods that help promote higher oxygen levels in the body and stuff like that.

Just looking for answers is all.

struggle83

Medicine

Oxygen is a drug? lol

And no I don't think that a hyperbaric chamber is the safest way to go. And yes very high levels of oxygen can be toxic. If it does kill the virus though, what other ways can we use to bring oxygen to the nesting place of the virus without harming ourselves?

YES, 100% oxygen is a drug. Hyperbaric is a drug. An oxygen concentrator requires a prescription. A hyperbaric chamber IS the safest way to increase oxygen levels. A chamber can be programmed to give you a variable amount as necessary. There is no other method to FORCE more oxygen into your body. It comes down to some fundamental laws of physics.

There is no scientific evidence that O2 kills any virus in vivo. Oxygen isn't all bad, but have you not heard all the hype about anti-oxidants??? What do you think is the "oxidant" in anti-oxidant? Yes, oxygen. When you bite into an apple and it starts to go brown...well guess what...that's oxygen.

SexyBoiii

Well I'm reading Dr. Otto Warburg's lecture on cellular respiration. Mainly because what you are saying makes me realize I am going to need to learn a few more things. This may take me a few days to get through but I will be back with questions for you.

To me, elevating the oxygen levels in the body makes sence. And to you, your saying it doesn't work. Your claiming that you have tried it and I have not doubt that you probably have. BUT... If it didn't work for you then why? This is what I am trying to find out. Were the procedures not done properly? I don't know. Is there a more effective way that can be safer? Is there another route that can be taken to make it effective? I'm not waiting around for someone else to find a procedure. I am going to find the right way to do this. I have a brain that I am very capable of using just like anyone else.

All I'm looking for is some civilized debate on the topic. Maybe we can get somewhere. Everything that happens has a reason behind it. I just want to know what those reasons are.

I worked with a guy that never seemed to get sick. I talked to him about it one day and he said that he drank a glass of juice everyday with a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide. He said that he doesn't remember getting sick in the last 10 years. To me that means that there has to be something to all this talk on the different uses of oxygen. But I want proof as to why it doesn't work or at least a good logical explanation. People simply saying, " Oh that doesn't work." Is not enough for me to throw the idea out the window. The answers we get out of some of the research institutes that take our money, never seem to be able to tell us anything. All they want is more money.

struggle83

Ok

I'm not trying to be negative. I read a similar post about food grade hydrogen peroxide on another herpes forum and it didn't help. Give it a shot. I had hope with O2 but no help. It's going to take a real understanding of this virus in order to disrupt it somewhere. I just don't think simple things like this will do it. I do think that this decade will be the decade that we finally uncover the workings of all these viruses including HIV.

SexyBoiii

Thank you for being understanding. I just want to get to the bottom of this theory. And if it doesn't work then people can come here , read the thread, and understand why it doesn't work. That way we can move on, if nessasary, to another route for a cure. When I have more questions for you I will be back and hopefully get some good insite as to what has happend in your experiances with O2.

To me right now there are still a lot of questions to be answered.

lufepoh

Dr. R. Mattassi

I thought I would post up this information I found on a website long ago. Maybe give some people some things to look into when looking for a cure. I don't doubt that oxygen can kill the virus based on the facts given. How can we effectively get to this virus safely and effectively enough to kill it ourselves?

Herpes Cure Through Oxygenation

Herpes is a virus and viruses are anaerobic. They exist, survive and proliferate with little or no oxygen present. The herpes virus lacks the genetic material for reproduction and must inhabit a cell and rob the cell of its missing genetic material to multiply. They multiply by attaching themselves to DNA or RNA of normal cells forcing the cell to produce more of the virus. They remain latent until our defenses are down when they travel from cell to cell replicating wildly causing a herpes outbreak.

The herpes virus cannot exist in an elevated oxygen environment. Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize for proving that viruses cannot proliferate, cannot exist in the presence of sufficient oxygen. This is a now an accepted fact. There has been many, many studies showing the destruction of viruses by the introduction of increased oxygenation whether it is in the form of ozone, hydrogen peroxide, hyperbaric oxygen, etc.

Cuba, Russia, West Germany and Italy have all successfully treated viral infections with increased oxygenation. At the Center of Medical and Surgical Research in Havana fifteen adults patients suffering from herpes zoster were treated with injections of ozone/oxygen for a period of fifteen days. All patients were completely symptom free after the treatment AND follow-up examinations a year later showed not one relapse.

Dr. R. Mattassi of the Division of Vascular Surgery at the Santa Corona Hospital in Milan, Italy treated 27 herpes patients with intravenous injections of oxygen and ozone. All patients healed completely after a minimum of one and a maximum of five injections. Five years later 24 of the 27 were still outbreak free. Re-infection was suspected in the other three.

Sufficient amounts of increased oxygenation at the cellular level kills the herpes virus. But oxygen, in any form, is not patentable. Why would any company spend five to seven years and millions of dollars obtaining FDA approval when they could not recoup their expenditures without a protected patents? Well, there is hope.

Medizone International, a Canadian based company, has applied to the FDA to commence studies on the effects of increased oxygenation on viruses. They specifically mention AIDS, hepatitis and herpes. At the same time they are applying to patent a procedure whereby they can purify blood through a thin film ozone process. Studies will start in Italy early in 1998. This company will prove what Dr. Otto Warburg proved in the 1930'S- INCREASED OXYGENATION KILLS VIRUSES.

Dr Parris Kidd has stated:

"Oxygen plays a pivotal role in the proper functioning of the immune system; i.e. resistance to disease, bacterial, and viruses."

Dr. Stephen Levine has also stated:

"We can look at oxygen deficiency as the single greatest cause of all disease."

Thus the development of a shortage of oxygen in the blood could very well be the starting point for the loss of the immune system and the beginning of feared health problems such as cancer, leukemia, AIDS, candida, seizures, and nerve deterioration.

Dr Freibott explains why oxygen and oxidation is so vital:

"It is the lack of oxygen in proper amounts in the system that prevents oxidation and oxygenation, which energizes the cells to biological regeneration. These processes are the foundation of life and death. If the normal environment of the cell can be maintained, it will not lose its growth and reproduction potential. Sub-oxygen creates sub-oxidation." An oxygen deficiency plays an important part in cellular contamination. Oxygen is a powerful detoxifier, and when its quantity is deficient, toxins begin to devastate body functions and deplete the body of life-giving energy. Without oxygen, there can be no nourishment. Without nourishment, no heat and no energy can be created, and the body cannot purify itself. The unhindered development of this metabolic process results in a circumstance that we call sound health.

Herptastic:

Thanks for the updates. I'm going to do some research and see if I can contact Dr. Matassi and get a response from him...I'm having a blast learning about our pesty friend who lives rent-free in us. I'll keep you posted.

SexyBoiii

Here is a link to a thread I found. This guy does a journal of his experience with using hydrogen peroxide against herpes. It seems to take him awhile to have success with it. I wouldn't bet that he was cured though.

I have the same problem as he did though with endless outbreaks. It seems he was at least able to make them stop pretty well. Seems hopeful.

Tell me what you think. This is the first thread like this that I have seen a start to finish sort of journal with unbiased results.

http://www.racoon.com/dcforum/DCForumID7/811.html#27

SuperManFace

Why do you guys keep saying "kill" as if it is alive and oxygen or a drug will "kill" it? It is a piece of machinery with RNA crap it is not alive. It doesn't "live". It doesn't need shit to not live. Because that's what it does it not lives. It is a lifeless demon that's why it doesn't have any respect for us living things...no respect I tell ya.

SuperManFace
Herptastic:

Thanks for the updates. I'm going to do some research and see if I can contact Dr. Matassi and get a response from him...I'm having a blast learning about our pesty friend who lives rent-free in us. I'll keep you posted.

Lets see the "study". Where is it. That's ok...I'll wait....

BTW this oxygenation crap has been thoroughly digested and crapped out in very many other forums. It doesn't work. How can it? Try to visualize what might happen mechanically at the microscopic level. That's ok...I'll wait...

SexyBoiii

I wouldn't say it was crap, and I wouldn't say it does nothing either. I have read where several people have used it and it has help to supress the virus very well. We say kill because it does seem to kill it off somewhat. It does seem to stop it in its tracks, I am living proof of that.

To people like me that suffer constant outbreaks, this is a refreshing change at the very least.

I just think if we tinker with some of the suppresive methods that we use, then maybe we can at the worst, supress it better.

We are just a few people that our discussing ways to help fight this virus with alternative means that is all. You don't have to try it or believe in it. But it is here for those of us that wish to research this method and try something besides script drugs.

jmherped
On 10/28/2010 at 6:51 PM, struggle83 said:

Really???

This is ridiculous. You hid the "oxygen" part of your title because you know you have posted too many times on the topic.

Look, if you are so convinced then go and do 40-80-100 sessions of hyperbaric at over 1.75 ATA with pure oxygen. You CANNOT get more oxygen into your body any other way. Then get back to us. I have a feeling you will still be having outbreaks and will be very sore in the wallet.

I have done HBOT. It did nothing for me, and in fact, I think it caused my infection to spread into my CSF and into my brain. I have regretted it ever since.

Oxygen is a drug. It can be very dangerous. If you don't believe me, ask your doctor. You are trying to push it here and that is against forum rules.

Which hbot therapy did you do struggle?

jmherped
On 10/28/2010 at 7:19 PM, SexyBoiii said:

Oxygen is a drug? lol

I'm not pushing this on anyone. This is just something for people to read that wish to. I am looking for ideas on other ways to safely elevate my oxygen levels.

For instance; Exersizes, foods that help promote higher oxygen levels in the body and stuff like that.

Just looking for answers is all.

Why do you think hbot is unsafe please?  It seems to be gaining ground in all sorts of areas of medicine...

RNY18

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17057311

“Medical ozone is the universal stimulator which participates in intracellular biochemical processes. Treatment with intravenous ozone was studied in 35 women, 20 of them with gestosis Rhesus sensibility, 3--with anti-HLA antibodies, 5--pregnant with ABO sensibility, 3--with anti-sperm antibodies, and 7- with antivirus antibodies (Herpes 1,2 and CMV). As a result, ozone treatment is effective for decrease anti-erythrocyte and anti-leukocyte antibodies and other antibody levels in blood. Medical ozone has direct antiviral activity which induces long term remission and in some cases total elimination of virus from blood. Generally, ozone is a modulator of the immune system, stimulating links of humoral and cell immunity. “

I’m not advocating this but am confused by the conflicting reports on this treatment, including from those here who have tried it with poor results. 
Edited by RNY18