Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hfighter

Tromantadine Gel (Viru-serol)

1 post in this topic

Hi

I'm using this gel and have found a LOT of help with it. The gel is tromantadine

The link is in spanish, but you can translate it in google traductor:

http://www.facmed.unam.mx/bmnd/plm_2k8/src/prods/42069.htm

What I like about this gel is:

Tromantadine inhibits the penetration of virus into the cell by influencing the enzyme system by preventing cellular penetration and spread of the virus.

In fact interfere with several processes, which makes it very difficult the development of resistance, contrary to what occurs with other types of treatment, based on attacking a single enzyme system.

The Tromantadine inhibits syncytium formation and passage of the virus from one cell to another. The pathogenesis of reactivation is poorly understood and indicates the existence of latent infection at the ganglionnode.

For this reason, despite the Tromantadine prevent the spread of the virus, the likelihood of future attacks (relapse) depends rather on the patient's immune status.

So I guess it helps with the virus to not get resistent to the drug and also can make you not haveng so much recurrence.

Have you tried??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• marianya
      This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Marian Christ. and I am based in London , UK. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact: drabeljustustemple@gmail.com
      Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back.
      (2) if you always have bad dreams.
      (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
      (4)You want women/men to run after you.
      (5)If you want a child.
      (6)[You want to be rich.
      (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
      (8)If you need financial assistance.
      (9)Herbal care
      10)Help bringing people out of prison
      (11)Marriage Spells
      (12)Miracle Spells
      (13)Beauty Spells
      (14)PROPHECY CHARM
      (15)Attraction Spells
      (16)Evil Eye Spells
      (17)Kissing Spell
      (18)Remove Sickness Spells
      (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
      (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
      (21) Charm to get who to love you.
      (22)Business spell.
      (23) Find your long lost family.
      Contact him today on:
      drabeljustustemple@gmail.com
      http://www.justushealinghome.com
      +2347033354868.
      You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number
    • marianya
      This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Marian Christ. and I am based in London , UK. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact: drabeljustustemple@gmail.com
      Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back.
      (2) if you always have bad dreams.
      (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
      (4)You want women/men to run after you.
      (5)If you want a child.
      (6)[You want to be rich.
      (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
      (8)If you need financial assistance.
      (9)Herbal care
      10)Help bringing people out of prison
      (11)Marriage Spells
      (12)Miracle Spells
      (13)Beauty Spells
      (14)PROPHECY CHARM
      (15)Attraction Spells
      (16)Evil Eye Spells
      (17)Kissing Spell
      (18)Remove Sickness Spells
      (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
      (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
      (21) Charm to get who to love you.
      (22)Business spell.
      (23) Find your long lost family.
      Contact him today on:
      drabeljustustemple@gmail.com
      http://www.justushealinghome.com
      +2347033354868.
      You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number
    • Hester
      Nervouswreck, how are you doing today?  I hope you're feeling better. Did you get the test results?
    • brookeb300
      So does this mean they are really working on it?
    • cantdoit
      @EM424ABVIC may be available in a few weeks to a month apparently. I'm going to order and take it also.  Where do you live?
    • Rsrch
      Editas medicine patents with very specific information including the genetic targets. https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015153789A1?cl=en&dq=crispr+cas9+hsv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3w7f5vpvOAhVl4oMKHbgGD2MQ6AEIJTAB https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015153791A1?cl=en&dq=crispr+cas9+hsv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3w7f5vpvOAhVl4oMKHbgGD2MQ6AEIHjAA
    • Berliner
      So far the best explanation I've heard for this comes from an infectious disease doctor who trained as an immunologist. He said that in most people's immune systems the T-Cell is the primary mode of defense. B-Cells (for example, igG) may or may not be produced in quantities significant enough for an ELISA test to detect. And I have never heard of a T-Cell based herpes blood test available to the public. 
    • Rsrch
      Here is the link to their website and pipeline http://www.excisionbio.com/#!pipeline/cu13
    • jay12121
      yes i do, thats mainly why im so freaked out about this whole ordeal because ill have to tell him whats been going on with me (we are long distance at the moment, he doesn't know about any of this). And thats so crazy and scary to know i may have had it all this time... could i have gotten it and not expressed any of the primary symptoms? because before this i had no reason to believe i had herpes... i dont recall ever having bumps on my lips or getting as sick as i was earlier this year. but i have kissed other individuals in my life so could i have silently contracted it from someone?
    • Sanguine108
      I'm sure either would be good.   There's all that talk about how monolauric acid from coconut oil disrupt hsv's membrane, and the same is reported with hypericin.  From what I've seen in many formulations is that they'll have herbs that are "antiviral", cold-bitter anti-inflammatory herbs, and then something to open the pores/orifices and vent things so as to enhance the permeability of the herbs.  and mint/menthol is said to have some anti-hsv action. To talk in Chinese medicine terms, herpes is a damp heat pathogen.  So herbs that clear damp-heat and its respective toxicity.   So that's cold, bitter, yellow herbs...    There's a patent vaginal wash called Yin Care.  Check it out.   Soak a cotton ball and dab it on.   https://www.amazon.com/Arbor-International-Herbal-3-4oz-100ml/dp/B0009Y2EVK Here are the herbs in Yin Care.  And at first glance, I give the western names on the right. Herb Name TCM Function Cnidium She Chuang Zi  External application Lonicera  Jin Yin Hua Cl. Heat & Resolve Toxins    -- Honeysuckle flower Phellodendron Huang Bai  Cl. Heat & Dry Dampness   Sophora Ku Shen    Cl. Heat & Dry Dampness Artemisia Yin Chen Hao   Drain Dampness  Atractylodes Cang Zhu  Transform Dampness   Artemisia Ai Ye   Stop Bleeding                     -- Mugwort Mentha  Bo He   Transform Phlegm-Damp      -- Mint Gardenia Zhi Zi    Cl. Heat & Drain Fire            -- Gardenia seed Scutellaria Huang Qin  Cl. Heat & Dry Damp            -- Skullcap Kochia Di Fu Zi      Drain Dampness Angelica Du Huo   Dispel Wind & Damp Acorus  Shi Chang Pu Open Orifices Pseudolarix Tu Jing Pi Expel Parasites This is a great site..   http://www.americandragon.com/Individualherbsupdate/KuShen.html See what tcm says about SJW.  http://www.americandragon.com/Individualherbsupdate/TianJiHuang.html  hehe   Ahh and this woman/herbalist.  Her name is Cat and she has a bunch of formulations.
      http://www.purrfectlyherbal.com/products_salves.html
      In her cold sore salve she has the following herbs: Wild Rhubarb (Canaigre), Licorice root, Calendula, Lemon Balm, Plantain, St. John's Wort, Olive oil, Kokum butter, Shea butter, Vitamin E oil, beeswax, Essential oils of Orange, Clove, Tea Tree, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit & Neroli. Reported to be analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial, and to promote faster healing. Yeah, now that I'm looking back at the western herbs, Lemon Balm is said to be more effective topically, whereas SJW is more effective internally.  ...I'm sure they're both just as good but I remember reading that somewhere.
  • Featured