World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
DepressedSoul

Questions about WHAT I SHOULD EAT

DepressedSoul

Yes ive been reading online about what to avoid to eat but i am very confused

i have all types of herpes..1..2..and even on my body and arms and hands.

Now.......Some days ago I was stupid enough to eat a whole bag of peanuts..very bad misstake.

I did read that we should avóid:

WHITE PASTA

WHOLE WEAT

PORK

RED MEAT

SALT

WHOLE WHEAT FOODS...ALL OF THEM

TOMATOES

CITRUS FRUITS

AND EVEN..BEANS..DRY RED KIDNEY BEANS

now tell me..what the hell can I eat?

i cant even eat a normal dinner with meat and pasta or my lovley beans

i suffer from anal fissure so whole wheat and beans is all i should eat

So..should I eat brocolli daily and drink water and live on that?

How can I live a normal life if i cant eat ANYTHING of the normal foods

please tell me...

i will do anything to avoid the feeling on my right vagina lip

So many things we need to avoid..i can avoid coca cola..sugar..chocolate..nuts

but....

PASTA..MEAT..WHOLE WEAT..really?

what do you eat for breakfast and dinner?

JBnATL

This site has some good information about your diet. On the links on the right look under Treatment, there you will find many good links with useful information.

Food is not a trigger for everyone. I can eat whatever I want and not get an outbreak. You need to experiment and find out what your triggers are.

Come to the Chat Room, there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

Joefireman

On December 21st I ate a small handful of cashews. I love em and hadn't had any in months. With in two hours I had a cold sore OB. That's all I get is cold sores. Anyway I figure it must have been a coincidence. I'm going to try cashews again in a month or so. My CS seems to be on a 4 month schedule. Perhaps I can plan for the OB. You know when I have something important and public. Oh well.

aquatic

Hey DepressedSoul, you sound like me. I got 1 and 2 but i only get H2 OB's on my shaft. Anyway, I dont have time right now but I will be glad to give you my dietary experience as I am currently experimenting.

I was getting confused by the diet lists too the more I studied them. But I looked at several factors of health, immunity, Herpes diet, blood type diet and started making changes. I went cold turkey stopping a lot of things unitl i felt I had control and then I started reintroducing things in moderation and I havent had an outbreak for 4 weeks, which is very good. Ctach you later on here.

DepressedSoul

this forum gives me hope in my life

thank you guys so much for all these anwsers

when i read that today online that i should stop eating OATMEAL AND PASTA i kinda broke down because...these are the two things that i love to eat the most, since i cant eat white bread because it constipates me.

thank you..for the advice

i will............study this thing hard...which foids to avoid

i am always a little confused because it says WE SHOULD EAT CITRUS FRUITS..but avoid LEMONS..but lemons are citrus foods

i live in sweden

so when i travel to america FIRST THING I WILL DO IS TO WALK INTO THE DRUG PHARMACY AND TELL THIS WOMAN : PLEASE GIVE ME SOME L-LYSINE PILLS THANK U

(WE HAVE NOTHING in sweden that stops herpes outbreaks good ...) good that america has more shit for us