World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
fever4

about bavituximab

fever4

i read the forum about it and i think its the most promising vaccineand when can we see it on the market, also can it be effective on HPV?

struggle83
i read the forum about it and i think its the most promising vaccineand when can we see it on the market, also can it be effective on HPV?

There are already effective treatments for HPV. Don't wait around for Bavi.

SuperManFace
There are already effective treatments for HPV. Don't wait around for Bavi.

Yeap too many methods but most unproven scientifically in a clinical setting except for interferon injections with aloe vera propolis and and very important b-complex. No recurrences even after many years. Cure rate 100% (I know pretty weird). Cure rate without complimentary aloe vera propolis and b-complex is somewhere around 74 percent. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17177657 (with herbals)

http://www.hemispherx.net/content/products/ (without)

SuperManFace

P.S. find out why you even got infected in the first place. Either very poor diet or a bacterial infection of somekind. Read the pubmed study very carefully. They were treated of all bacterial infections FIRST.

helpiamconfused2

This may be old news to most or some of you... I read this Shxx and for the life of me I can't understand why the he77 will they not test Bavi for herpes. This really pisses me off. I don't understand all the science but it reads like it would likely cure herpes. What the heck?

http://www.bmedreport.com/archives/4486

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n12/full/nm.1885.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Peregrine-Initiates-iw-853205007.html?x=0&.v=1

So, we've written Bavi, written Thorpe, written Dart (investor) all with no luck. So, how do we get Bavi tested for herpes?

My ideas:

1. Petition Congress, and the President

2. Petition Governors,

3. Petition Department of Defense (Funding lots of Peregrine's studies on Bavi)

Any other ideas? Should we try some some or all of the above? If there is sufficient interest, I'll start them...

Thanks!

fever4

Supermanface and Struggle, appeciated for your posts and your valuable infirmation.

Superman face first herbal therapy it is mentioned can i go my doctor ask for the interferon and aloe vera or he will inject interferon and i will find aloe vera and b complex and apply it?

also when im reading i found this "Because this product is made from human blood, it may carry a risk of transmitting infectious agents, e.g., viruses, and theoretically, the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) agent." so can we get something using this kind of products?

struggle83

I don't think bavimuxitab is actually an anti-viral. It is a chemical that bond to PS on the outer surface of an infected cell. I think it also has tumor mechanisms as well. It would be part of a treatment I expect.

death2herpes
This may be old news to most or some of you... I read this Shxx and for the life of me I can't understand why the he77 will they not test Bavi for herpes. This really pisses me off. I don't understand all the science but it reads like it would likely cure herpes. What the heck?

http://www.bmedreport.com/archives/4486

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n12/full/nm.1885.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Peregrine-Initiates-iw-853205007.html?x=0&.v=1

So, we've written Bavi, written Thorpe, written Dart (investor) all with no luck. So, how do we get Bavi tested for herpes?

My ideas:

1. Petition Congress, and the President

2. Petition Governors,

3. Petition Department of Defense (Funding lots of Peregrine's studies on Bavi)

Any other ideas? Should we try some some or all of the above? If there is sufficient interest, I'll start them...

Thanks!

it is most likely peregrine already know whether it has action against latent HSV. they are aware of the potential. it is a systemic drug and most patients in currently ongoing clinical trials are infected with HSV. so they must have data on whether it affects the HSV symptoms in these patients, clinical trials are very thorough. they are not going to be forthcoming with any information until they are ready. no govt can intervene and compel a private drug company to take any action with regard to their product. although i think bavi is by has the best potential, unfortunately we can only wait.

helpiamconfused2
it is most likely peregrine already know whether it has action against latent HSV. they are aware of the potential. it is a systemic drug and most patients in currently ongoing clinical trials are infected with HSV. so they must have data on whether it affects the HSV symptoms in these patients, clinical trials are very thorough. they are not going to be forthcoming with any information until they are ready. no govt can intervene and compel a private drug company to take any action with regard to their product. although i think bavi is by has the best potential, unfortunately we can only wait.

I disagreee with your last statement about government intervention. They are receiving HUGE grants from the US Department of Defense. As such, if the DOD were to tell them to study HSV, I'm sure they'd comply - since this is where they are getting their money from. Next, do they are do they not know whether it works against HSV and, if so, how much do they know?? I have no idea, you may or may not be right here; however, I can say one thing with certainty - sitting back on the sidelines doing nothing will certainly get us nowhere. Some of the ideas I have mentioned may or may not work but I do believe we need to do more than just write about it on this forum.

death2herpes
I disagreee with your last statement about government intervention. They are receiving HUGE grants from the US Department of Defense. As such, if the DOD were to tell them to study HSV, I'm sure they'd comply - since this is where they are getting their money from. Next, do they are do they not know whether it works against HSV and, if so, how much do they know?? I have no idea, you may or may not be right here; however, I can say one thing with certainty - sitting back on the sidelines doing nothing will certainly get us nowhere. Some of the ideas I have mentioned may or may not work but I do believe we need to do more than just write about it on this forum.

DoD is not going to nor can they "tell" peregrine do anything. they have a _contract_ for preclinical development of treatment of VHFs funded by bioterrorism program. HSV is not a VHF and has nothing to do with it. the only way anything will happen along those lines is if the DoD gets sufficiently interested in some herpesvirus as a bioterrorism agent (not HSV but maybe the B virus?) AND would _offer_ peregrine another funded contract, not very likely to say the least.

i am all for doing something. but expecting someone to push peregrine into disclosing what they know about HSV and moving into any development phase in that direction imho is not going to produce any results. considering they (a) clearly don't want to commit to telling anyone anything about bavi's effectiveness on HSV (for SOME reason, but them knowing nothing being a very implausible reason in my opinion) and (B) the govt has no interest in funding bavi research unrelated to biowarfare (or maybe HIV), esp considering the crappy current economic situation.

that's just my opinion. and i don't see what i can personally do re peregrine either. badgering them with questions about HSV is obviously useless. and peregrine don't "need" the cash so i am not sending them any money. i donated some cash to bloom bc he actually really needed it. now if it he demonstrates that he made promising progress and needs cash again i'll gladly donate some more.

SuperManFace
Supermanface and Struggle, appeciated for your posts and your valuable infirmation.

Superman face first herbal therapy it is mentioned can i go my doctor ask for the interferon and aloe vera or he will inject interferon and i will find aloe vera and b complex and apply it?

also when im reading i found this "Because this product is made from human blood, it may carry a risk of transmitting infectious agents, e.g., viruses, and theoretically, the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) agent." so can we get something using this kind of products?

I thought modern interferon injections were synthetic interferons. Where did you read this on the alferon site? You should ask hemispherix if they are synthetic and if synthetic have the same efficacy. It says right there on the site they will work with your doctor to get a prescription. I would figure out how to get the technical details of the study and go over it with my doctor with the object of replicating the same exact treatment. I would also try some autohemotherapy as well WHILE doing the interferons.