World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
informme

Needs Information

informme

the guy im talking to told me he has herpes. we have been talking awhile and we havent had sex. I need to know more about herpes first

JBnATL

Have you ever had mono, chicken pox or a cold sore? If so, you already have herpes too. 80% of the adult population has it in one form or another. Would you date someone who got an occasional cold sore? Well it is basically the same virus, just in a different location.

I have had it many years and have dated many women and never have passed it along, and that includes a lot of unprotected sex. If someone with this takes meds daily they can reduce the risk of transmission by 50%. I know married people who have been married decades and never passed it to their spouse. Also the longer one has this the less they are contagious.

Read all you can and you will realize that herpes, for the most part, is a very common, mostly harmless virus.

Come to the Chat Room, there you will find many fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • WilsoInAus
      You’re on the right track for sure. Did you get a swab of the lesions? Have you had an IgG blood retest for HSV?
    • amsb88
      I would like to hear from those who have genital hsv 1... I’m thinking that I have type 1 because the guy I believe gave it to me had cold sores.. or is this assumption wrong? What’s the chances of having type 2 from his cold sores? 
    • Tone123
      https://www.technologyreview.com/s/609722/crispr-in-2018-coming-to-a-human-near-you/
    • Trace67
      LOL...............what a crock of shit! Lets get some of Rich Mancuscos magic minerals and some crystals to go with it.
    • smilingagain
      I am very sorry that you are feeling the way you do at this time.  I went through the full range of feelings and emotions you describe for more than 10X as long as you have (that's right over 30 years) .  I have no idea if what I am going to tell you will be of benefit but I have no doubt what soever that HSV2 has been eliminated from my life.    This happened several months ago.  How?  Through SCALAR ENERGY.  It is still hard for me believe at times that I am now free of it, but it's true. If you want to know more you should go to the website and read it all.  creativestrength.us  I have absolutely no connection to the good people at this site other than I am now totally well from the treatment (not expensive) and am telling my story in the hopes that the same will happen to them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.