World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
brahmanett083229

Finally!!

brahmanett083229

So they always say that 1and4 people have gential herpes but i never met anyone that i knew of that had it....UNTIL TODAY :) i hate to smile at it but its a funny story actually lol..there is this guy at work that i have been flirting with back and forth..no big deal just a fun harmful flirt.well he has been trying to take it past flirting(into the bedroom) and i was trying to stop it. So tonight i broke down and told him i had genital herpes. Mind you even though i was trying to stop him from liking me i still was shaking and got all nervous when i told him.

So that akward silence happens right afterwards and the words "i have it too" come out of his mouth!!! i couldnt believe it..i almost cried i was so happy just to hear someone say that they could relate..i prayed about the day when i would find someone that would say those words after "the talk" so that i wouldnt have to worry about it anymore lol...

But now i have to fiqure out another way to get rid of him :( lol..just wanted to express my feelings because i cant quit smiling right now

AnaBella

I suffered for a yr knowing that I had this and no one I knew now in my life had this. A friend of mine back in college over 14 yrs ago had it but no one that I keep in constant contact with presently. So trying to describe what I was going through to the people that did know was like talking to a brick wall. But a girl friend of mine that I am close to but we don't get to see each other nearly enough b/c she stays in another state married with 2 kids and I'm married so busy, busy all the time. But when she came to visit recently, I broke down and I told her I had genital herpes and what a horrible time I had had. Expecting the standards...it's going to be okay, you're going to be fine, it's nothing, oh you poor thing...but instead what I got was...Girl we went through the same thing. She had it too. I know it sounds wierd as H*** but I was over the moon! We don't discuss it much when we talk but knowing that I now know someone in my inner circle with this is priceless:flowers:

RealisticGal
when she came to visit recently, I broke down and I told her I had genital herpes and what a horrible time I had had. Expecting the standards...it's going to be okay, you're going to be fine, it's nothing, oh you poor thing...but instead what I got was...Girl we went through the same thing. She had it too. I know it sounds wierd as H*** but I was over the moon! We don't discuss it much when we talk but knowing that I now know someone in my inner circle with this is priceless:flowers:

It's not so weird, really. :proud:

Humans crave shared experiences. They want to know they are not alone...not the only one... :call:

So apparently, you are human. :five:

MissHope

Cute story!!! I always hoped that I could have that experience with a significant other one day...... and I love reading stories of when it does happen.

But why do you need to get rid of him??? You say you have been flirting so now you know that there are no boundaries in your way..... I guess I'm just a romantic though and would like to see everyone happy:love:

I had a similar experience as AnaBella when I told my friends.... I found out that three of them have it, one of their husbands has it and another friend dated a long term partner with it (and never caught it!), so it does happen and it really is that common....

Doc Holiday

Seeing as how he had it too, do you think he would have disclosed before you both had sex if you didn't? Just saying, sounds like ole boy was seconds away from penetration without telling you a damn thing about him having genital herpes. Was he wearing a condom? Did he mention himself being on any suppressive therapy after you told him?

Not trying to be an @$$hole and rain on your parade, I'm just saying. By your story it seems my man was just gone get his by any means necessary and said f disclosing, she gone have to take the 4% chance of transmission! His outcome of having that state of mind found him getting it in with that 1 and 4 people infected as well and he didn't have to say a word, lucky bastard. If anybody wins it's him!!!! Okay maybe I am an @$$hole for that one, but blame GOD cause it's by nature!!! :cool:

Also you say now you have to find another way to get him to leave. He didn't realize it was just a one night stand and you had no intentions of him spending the night, although he just rolled over and made himself at home after the sex? Yea I feel you, that used to piss me off when women did that to me. I guess they got the last laugh cause one of those one night stands I told to leave because I just wanted to have sex affairs, burnt me. :p

brahmanett083229

lol DOC we never even got close to having sex..we were in a car when i told him..i just knew that he was going to eventually try and have sex with me one day and i was trying to get him to go away because im already talking to someone. So before he got out of the car i told him that i needed to tell him something and then it turned out that he had it too.

brahmanett083229

miss hope he has a girlfriend and i am talking to someone so i didnt want to go there with him..he is cute as hell but he isnt a good boyfriend so i was trying to cut if off quick lol

mrslappy

that happened to me too, really nice feeling. He said "i dont care, Im 90% sure i already have it - plus it doesnt bother me anyway" :D